June 4, 200719 yr He's lucky SportsAddict is not the AD. You know what he'd say: If the Gators aren't your first choice...... :sssh: :sssh: :lol: All I have to say is now I am even more happy that he didn't come to U.K. :ylsuper:
June 4, 200719 yr Game tied going into 9th for Redsox Yankees. Why would Donovan except the money, then want to come back! Because he is Billy Donovan, nuff said. Now back to the Yankees game .
June 4, 200719 yr If I was a Billy Donovan recruit and I committed to UF and he came back, that'd make me think even harder about leaving. And then if he said he wasn't going to let them out of their LOIs, that would just be hypocritical.
June 4, 200719 yr "Rash decision"?...referencing the quote in the article. This had been going on for a while, I thought?
June 4, 200719 yr Did he sign or just agree? Yes, he signed the contract. Now it's up to the Magic to let him out of it. I see BD back at Florida, but gee wiz, what will the players think?
June 4, 200719 yr This is just an unadulterated nightmare for the Magic. They have to be mighty steamed at this. BD will be welcomed back in Gainesville with open arms, Im sure, but man the Magic franchise will take a beating.
June 4, 200719 yr The Magic sold 200 season tickets when the announcement was made that Donovan was hired. Ouch.
June 4, 200719 yr This is just an unadulterated nightmare for the Magic. They have to be mighty steamed at this. BD will be welcomed back in Gainesville with open arms, Im sure, but man the Magic franchise will take a beating. IMO they will require Donovan to write them a nice fat check to get out of his contract...
June 4, 200719 yr ESPN just reported that it is all up to Orlando now, Donovan did SIGN the contract. They will decide whether or not to let him out of the contract and if they do they could enfoce a $$$$$$ penalty on Donovan for backing out on a signed deal. I personally hope that if he goes back that they take him to the cleaners. Good Ol Reliable man of his word Billy D. - LOL I thank God again that he did not come to U.K.!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.