June 4, 200719 yr Seems that Billy D can't make his mind up.... http://msn.foxsports.com/cbk/story/6883162
June 4, 200719 yr How did we on BGP not already know about this? Why am I hearing about it from a bloody source on the web?
June 4, 200719 yr How did we on BGP not already know about this? Why am I hearing about it from a bloody source on the web? :laugh: :laugh:
June 4, 200719 yr :laugh: Following college basketball recruiting and coaching is robbing me of IQ points...I'm quitting cold turkey... :sleep:
June 4, 200719 yr How did we on BGP not already know about this? Why am I hearing about it from a bloody source on the web? Hard to believe 98 was out of the loop on this...
June 4, 200719 yr Here's my question...Fox Sports just posted this article 20 minutes ago. WLEX reported on it about 7-8 minutes ago. Do you think the Sports folks at the station browse BGP right up until its time to go on?
June 4, 200719 yr ESPN reporting it following the Redsox Yankees Game! Wow, big turn of events if true?
June 4, 200719 yr I just heard this on ESPN, what a joke! :lol: :lol: Absolutely a circus in Florida. Little Billy doesn't know what he wants or even who he has told what at this pont. flip/flp.............flip/flop...............flip/flop
June 4, 200719 yr I just heard this on ESPN, what a joke! :lol: :lol: Absolutely a circus in Florida. Little Billy doesn't know what he wants or even who he has told what at this pont. flip/flp.............flip/flop...............flip/flop He's lucky SportsAddict is not the AD. You know what he'd say: If the Gators aren't your first choice......
June 4, 200719 yr Cold feet by BD, who would have thunk it? Chances are he will/would fail at the next level based on past attempts by talented college coaches but he will/would be highly sought after by many colleges if he does fail at the next level.
June 4, 200719 yr Game tied going into 9th for Redsox Yankees. Why would Donovan except the money, then want to come back!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.