Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vote for Kentucky!

Featured Replies

Me too. :thumb:

 

As did I:ylsuper:

 

Currently, Kentucky is ahead in the poll pulling 30% of the vote with UNC in second with 25%.

Big Blue!!! :thumb:

As did I:ylsuper:

 

Currently, Kentucky is ahead in the poll pulling 30% of the vote with UNC in second with 25%.

Only 5% ahead? I figured it would be closer to 18. :cry:

Only 5% ahead? I figured it would be closer to 18. :cry:

 

:lol: This thread is probably going to go downhill soon.

Now we're winning 36% to 22%. :thumb:

 

 

"None of The Above" has 19%.

I just voted. (5 times) As of now we're at 37%

I voted, none of the above. Louisville wasn't on the list. :thumb:

How does Ohio State get on the ballot over Duke? :confused:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.