Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CovCath 10 Dixie 4

Featured Replies

I don't know where you were sitting, but he was fuming in the dugout.. I would be too being pulled like that.

 

I think you're agreeing with each other?

  • Replies 72
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you're agreeing with each other?

 

 

Yep. You could tell he was mad walking towards the dugout, but unless you were sitting on the 3rd base line, you wouldn't have known that he was kicking and thowing stuff. I wonder how far he can kick a helmet? :D

I heard from a "very good source" that it was over a sign. And being in the middle of an AB, I believe it.

I don't know where you were sitting, but he was fuming in the dugout.. I would be too being pulled like that.

 

That's what I said...:p

Did the pitcher's first pitch to Pop somehow convince Krumps that Shover was the perfect batter for this pitcher?

 

I don't know...maybe...:cool:

That's what I said...:p

 

 

I know. :D But I wasn't sure if you had the opportunity to see his reaction in the dugout too.

I know. :D But I wasn't sure if you had the opportunity to see his reaction in the dugout too.

 

I saw most of it...I said...'He just yanked his senior 3rd baseman for a sophomore(I think) one pitch into the at-bat?' :eek: :eek:

I saw most of it...I said...'He just yanked his senior 3rd baseman for a sophomore(I think) one pitch into the at-bat?' :eek: :eek:

 

I was surprised, and that's what made me think Popham did the opposite of what coach told him. Not all coaches will yank a senior in that situation for a sophomore that's played JV most of the year, if not all year.

yes....pulled him after one pitch.

Thought that was crap, and obviously so did Shane as he was not happy as he headed into the dugout

You can't miss signs at this point in the season. No excuses 35 games into the season late in a regional semi-final.

I'll bet he doesn't miss a sign tonight. So maybe it wasn't crap. What kid isn't unhappy to be taken out of a game. If I'm not mistaken, didn't he re-enter and bat later in the game?

I'll bet he doesn't miss a sign tonight. So maybe it wasn't crap. What kid isn't unhappy to be taken out of a game. If I'm not mistaken, didn't he re-enter and bat later in the game?

 

 

 

Yes, he did.

BTW, who was at this game with a red Go BGP Football shirt on? PM me if it is you.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.