Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CovCath 10 Dixie 4

Featured Replies

On to the regional finals for the Colonels. A solid Ryle team awaits.

  • Replies 72
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't able to make the games tonight, but will be there for the finals...

I will go ahead and ask who came through big for Cov Cath now even though I know I'll be reading all about it once everyone makes it home from the game.

 

Good luck in the finals against Ryle, Colonels!

  • Author
Did Saniola pitch the whole game?

 

No.

The Colonels will give Ryle all they can handle. Two good teams and both probably have lots of pitching to use.

It looks to be a great game tomorrow night, should be a great crowd there on a warm night. What time is the game?

What time is the game tomorrow?

The House came in and did his thing and then Matthew Reis came in to mop up. IMO Darner the CovCath outfielder who is getting the opportunity to drive in the runs with Dixie not pitching to Maile was the hitting star of the game. Maybe teams will learn that if you walk Maile you still have RD to deal with.....

 

Will let other post about this game....

 

I want to thank all the CovCath Coaches, players, and especially the CovCath parents for being so nice to me and making Theoldguy feel so very, very welcome when I watch the the CovCath games. I will not be able to attend the championship game due to my daughters Baccalaureate Mass at St. A's on Wednesday. While I would love to see the Colonels play and beat the Raiders, I want more to see my daughter graduate from NDA, as I am so proud of her, and what she has acomplihed....

 

Good luck Colonels see you next week at St. Henry.....

The House came in and did his thing and then Matthew Reis came in to mop up. IMO Darner the CovCath outfielder who is getting the opportunity to drive in the runs with Dixie not pitching to Maile was the hitting star of the game. Maybe teams will learn that if you walk Maile you still have RD to deal with.....

 

Will let other post about this game....

 

I want to thank all the CovCath Coaches, players, and especially the CovCath parents for being so nice to me and making the Oldguy feel so very very welcome when I watch the the CovCath games. I will not be able to attend the championship game due to my daughters Baccalaureate Mass at St. A's on Wednesday. While I would love to see the Colonels play and beat the Raiders, I want more to see my daughter graduate from NDA as I am so proud of her and what she has acomplihed....

 

Good luck Colonels see you next week at St. Henry.....

 

I was not aware that CovCath advanced to the sectionals tonight.

I will not be able to attend the championship game due to my daughters Baccalaureate Mass at St. A's on Wednesday.

 

St. A's as is St. Agnes? What time? I've got a ballgame there at 6:30, so I'm assuming parking is going to be horrible.

The House came in and did his thing and then Matthew Reis came in to mop up. IMO Darner the CovCath outfielder who is getting the opportunity to drive in the runs with Dixie not pitching to Maile was the hitting star of the game. Maybe teams will learn that if you walk Maile you still have RD to deal with.....

 

Will let other post about this game....

 

I want to thank all the CovCath Coaches, players, and especially the CovCath parents for being so nice to me and making Theoldguy feel so very, very welcome when I watch the the CovCath games. I will not be able to attend the championship game due to my daughters Baccalaureate Mass at St. A's on Wednesday. While I would love to see the Colonels play and beat the Raiders, I want more to see my daughter graduate from NDA, as I am so proud of her, and what she has acomplihed...

 

Good luck Colonels see you next week at St. Henry.....

Ouch....are we looking past the Raiders??????

 

cc: Pat Roesel's Bullitin Board

I was not aware that CovCath advanced to the sectionals tonight.

 

And what makes you think they won't? Me, since I won't be able to see them beat Ryle on Wednesday, I am looking forward to seeing them play next week. Would you except me to think anything else? You won, we won, you won....Oh yes, now it is our turn to win again......

 

 

We Will Win!!!

"With a spirit, that will not die"

If anyone looks pars the Raiders they are in for a long night. Don't think Krumps will look very far as his Colonels have gone down twice this season to Ryle. Good luck to all the young men tomorrow night. I know they will all play up to the level they are capable of playing. It should be a great game.

St. A's as is St. Agnes? What time? I've got a ballgame there at 6:30, so I'm assuming parking is going to be horrible.

 

Mass at 7pm, students are to be there at 6:30pm or so I am told by my wife.....

The game starts at 7. Likely to be a fine crowd at a great facility. Arrogance says you will win before the game is played. Confidence says I expect to win. The Raiders are confident and you are displaying arrogance. Just like the young man on CovCath who says he does not see how anyone up here can beat them.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.