Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CovCath 10 Dixie 4

Featured Replies

I'm assuming Shane missed a sign tonight for Krumps to sit him on a 0-1 count.

Nope. While I don't agree with the move, it was simply beacuse Shover is such a good hitter.

  • Replies 72
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. While I don't agree with the move, it was simply beacuse Shover is such a good hitter.

 

So did he remove in DURING his AB?

1. Its the same two guys who do football.

 

2. They are CCH guys so being a homer is fine.

 

3. For as much money as they are being paid, they do a fine job.

 

That was not the guys from KR sports.

That was not the guys from KR sports.

 

My fault. I thought you were talking about the CCH internet broadcasts for football.

 

KR as CCH homers? I'm not sure if Kevin R. is a homer. He seems to hammer them pretty well when I've listened.

yes....pulled him after one pitch.

And that was very ill-timed.

yes....pulled him after one pitch.

 

Yikes. That HAD to be over a sign.

Yikes. That HAD to be over a sign.

 

I don't think that was likely. 2 outs, runners on 2 and 3rd I believe. Not sure what sign he would've given on the first pitch. Plus, he didn't look upset but Pop sure did...

Great game to watch until the bottom of the 6th. CCH Pulled away and didn't look back at that point

I don't think that was likely. 2 outs, runners on 2 and 3rd I believe. Not sure what sign he would've given on the first pitch. Plus, he didn't look upset but Pop sure did...

 

What then?

What then?

 

Shover hit one about 360...that was caught...

 

Not sure, just didn't see much reaction from Krump...

Shover hit one about 360...that was caught...

 

Not sure, just didn't see much reaction from Krump...

 

Did the pitcher's first pitch to Pop somehow convince Krumps that Shover was the perfect batter for this pitcher?

Shover hit one about 360...that was caught...

 

Not sure, just didn't see much reaction from Krump...

 

I've heard the kid (shover) hit like .600 on jv...he's a very good athlete and baseball player....putting him in is a great move...at that point for that hitter is a little confusing?...(btw..he hit the ball very well with about 2 seconds notice that he was up with an 0-1 count with the region semi's on the line)

  • Author
What then?

 

 

I thought it was over a missed bunt sign and also througt Krumps looked a little agitated.

Plus, he didn't look upset but Pop sure did...

 

I don't know where you were sitting, but he was fuming in the dugout.. I would be too being pulled like that.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.