Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CovCath 10 Dixie 4

Featured Replies

Relax and enjoy your daughter's graduation TOG. This is just some friendly pre game banter. The two best teams in N KY wil battle it out tonight and that's how it should be. Two facts I am certain about.

 

1- The players last concern is what is being said on BGP.

2- You will have a radio in your pocket at the graduation.

 

Good luck to both teams tonight. This is what both teams wanted.

  • Replies 72
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Relax and enjoy your daughter's graduation TOG. This is just some friendly pre game banter. The two best teams in N KY wil battle it out tonight and that's how it should be. Two facts I am certain about.

 

1- The players last concern is what is being said on BGP.

2- You will have a radio in your pocket at the graduation.

 

Good luck to both teams tonight. This is what both teams wanted.

 

 

WHAT WOULD THAT RADIO STATION BE ,PLEASE

WHAT WOULD THAT RADIO STATION BE ,PLEASE

 

Not sure. The CCH faithful usually post it.

Not sure. The CCH faithful usually post it.

 

No radio that I know of. I'm sure there will be the internet broadcast on http://www.covcath.org .

Also, Matt Nichols can really crank the ball. That deep one to center field would have been a home run at most of the high school fields around here.

 

And to think, that was a one handed golf shot off the end of the bat. He will definitely be the team leader next year, even though he was the team leader this year as a junior.

 

Also, something I just realized that I didn't say. Congrats to CCH, and good luck tonight. As usual, Krumps has a good, fundamentally sound team. I love how he has confidence in his team to execute a squeeze play on a 3-2 count.

There have been about 6 balls that I've seen so far in this tournament that would've been out of most of the high school fields in NKY...

There have been about 6 balls that I've seen so far in this tournament that would've been out of most of the high school fields in NKY...

 

 

From what I recall last night, there were probably 2 that would've been out. Nicols to deep center that the centerfielder got a nice jump on a made a good catch, and a CCH player hit one to the base of the wall in left. There were a couple gap shots, but I don't think they carried far enough to go out anywhere.

I thought the turning point was when Dixie had taken a 3-2 lead in the top of the 4th, between innings Max sent a set of battery mates to the bullpen. As the Dixie starting pitching stood behind the mound after the throw to second, he watched them and followed them all the way down the 3rd base line. Right there, his entire body language took over and he looked to the dugout and hung his head. Seem to lose any confidence he had and his first pitch fastball got drilled to RC. Thought he pitched a good game, not much help defensively.

I thought the turning point was when Dixie had taken a 3-2 lead in the top of the 4th, between innings Max sent a set of battery mates to the bullpen. As the Dixie starting pitching stood behind the mound after the throw to second, he watched them and followed them all the way down the 3rd base line. Right there, his entire body language took over and he looked to the dugout and hung his head. Seem to lose any confidence he had and his first pitch fastball got drilled to RC. Thought he pitched a good game, not much help defensively.

 

If true, the pitcher needs to sack up a bit. Lets hope its a lesson learned for him.

If true, the pitcher needs to sack up a bit. Lets hope its a lesson learned for him.

 

 

I may be wrong, but I think he was only a freshman. I don't really think his demeanor changed much when seeing the other kids head to the bullpen. I believe that was the inning where they couldn't field a bunt and dropped a pop up.

I listened to the game on Cov cath Radio. They do a great job and were not as big as Cov. Cath homers as the Radio guys who do Football and are not suppose to be Cov. Cath guys.

 

Keep doing the internet radio it is awesome to listen to 2 guys who are passionate about their school, do games and also give props to the other team.

 

By the way I am a Dixie guy and you know how most of us feel about Cov. Cath. I think I will need to seek counseling for saying nice things about the blue colonels

From what I recall last night, there were probably 2 that would've been out. Nicols to deep center that the centerfielder got a nice jump on a made a good catch, and a CCH player hit one to the base of the wall in left. There were a couple gap shots, but I don't think they carried far enough to go out anywhere.

Dixie's first baseman hit 2 that would have been out in most fields just last night. One the center fielder made a great catch on and one that produced a double,it hit the wall.CC is solid no doubt about it, Good luck to them tonight against Ryle I hope they come out on top.

I listened to the game on Cov cath Radio. They do a great job and were not as big as Cov. Cath homers as the Radio guys who do Football and are not suppose to be Cov. Cath guys.

 

Keep doing the internet radio it is awesome to listen to 2 guys who are passionate about their school, do games and also give props to the other team.

 

By the way I am a Dixie guy and you know how most of us feel about Cov. Cath. I think I will need to seek counseling for saying nice things about the blue colonels

 

 

1. Its the same two guys who do football.

 

2. They are CCH guys so being a homer is fine.

 

3. For as much money as they are being paid, they do a fine job.

  • Author
3. For as much money as they are being paid, they do a fine job.

 

 

J-man might be over paid...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.