Kevin Listerman to Colerain

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kevin Listerman (*cough cough*) has accepted a Teaching Position at Colerain High School and will be the Assistant Varsity Basketball Coach.

It's official.

I've heard Colerain has a long and distinguished list of JV and assistant coaches.

Heard this 3 or 4 days ago, will be interesting to see who replaces him. He is definently capable and well-traveled enough to be a head coach IMO.

Has he ever taken the time to even uppack yet?? :D

What am I missing here? I figured Kevin finally landed his dream job when he gave up a nice head coaching job at Boone Co to be the assistant for his father at CCH. I also figured he was probably being groomed to be the future head coach at his alma mater!

Who's to say he still wouldn't be the replacement for his father. He seems to move around a bit, wouldn't be suprised if he crossed the river again once his father steps down. We all know Colerain is a football powerhouse but how has thier hoops program faired the past few years?

What do you think the chance of Schrand coming back

Slim to None. I could see it happen but I think the move by Listerman to replace Shrand and Maile really steamed some people in CovCath land. Should be interesting though.