Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NBA Playoffs discussion part 2

Featured Replies

NWO wanted a new thread started on the NBA playoffs. So I figured I would oblige.

 

I think Chicago has a great chance to upset the Heat and I really wouldn't be surprised if Golden St beats Dallas in six games. :lol:

 

Spurs up 2-0

Pistons up 2-0

 

I figure both teams are up 3-1 heading back home for Game 5.

  • Replies 174
  • Views 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spurs and Pistons are the two best and most complete teams in the NBA.

 

Suns/Mavs are the best offensive teams but offense doesn't win championships. That is why they are resting comfortably at home.

Spurs will win in 4 or 5, Pistons in 5 or 6 IMO.

Spurs are the most complete team. They will win the NBA title in 6 games no matter who they play.

  • Author
Bulls beating the Heat was no upset IMO.

 

I would agree, I was just having fun. Isn't it amazing that despite all the great play and possible upsets early in the playoffs. Here we are with the Spurs/Pistons likely in the finals. When it's all said and done, the two best teams come out in the end.

  • Author

Too bad I don't bet, cause Utah's win tonight was all but a sure thing. Game 4 was likely always going to be the swing game in this series.

Derron Williams has put on a show and the Jazz are back in this series. Pick and role in Utah; boy that looks familiar.

Cleveland gets one game closer tonight, good games from Z and a great 4thQ from LBJ.

  • Author

Pretty much as expected, Cleveland coming home and winning a game. Much like the Western Conference, Game 4 becomes the swing game. No real surprises yet. If either Cleveland or Utah manage to win game 4, things might get a little bit interesting.

I agree but I think Spurs and Pistons still advance. Lebron finally manned up last night and had a huge night and was big in the 4th quarter. He really needed that.

Gentlemen, Deron Williams can flat out play.

Good riddance, Jazz. :ylsuper:

With the (likely) possibility of a Pistons/Spurs finale and the Blazers and Sonics winning the lottery, the NBA has taken a beating this week.

  • Author

That's why the phrase "back in the series" shouldn't be used until the series is tied up at 2. The Jazz were back in the series for 24 hours and now the series is over.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.