NBA Playoffs discussion part 2

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the money they are paying him, they would've been better off without him... His injury would shut most players down for the remainder of the playoffs, but he continues to go... I admire his heart and desire to will the team to victory, but it was more like 5 on 4 when he was out there.

Just looked at the box score....16 minutes 1-6FGs, 2 points....Hopefully he can give it more of a go Thursday....

Seems like addition by subtraction for the Cavs. There is a reason he's played on more than a few teams since he left St. Louis.

I thought Billups made a terrible decision to jack that three at the end of the game. Looks like this one will go 7.

Really enjoying the Cavs-Pistons series. Whomever advances it should be a good 6 or 7 game series against the Spurs.

I don't know. I think the Piston's could definitley go the distance and beat the Spurs, but I don't feel the same way about the Cavs. But I do agree that this has been a good series so far. :thumb:

I don't know. I think the Piston's could definitley go the distance and beat the Spurs, but I don't feel the same way about the Cavs. But I do agree that this has been a good series so far. :thumb:

I would have agreed with you before the Cavs/Pistons series.

But the Cavs are playing good defense and if LeBron continues to play as he has the last two games, he is going to win games in a Spurs/Cavs series.

I think it would be a huge boom for the NBA for LeBron to play in the finals and win it.

People want to say he is not as good as MJ but they are comparing the MJ of 6 rings to the present LeBron. How old is Lebron now? 21? 22? Where was Jordan and what was he doing at the same age.

MJ become an unbelievable shooter in the late 20's and early 30's. Lebron is still getting to that point.

Physically, MJ did it on quickness and grace, while Lebron is physically much stronger than MJ. Lebron still has 5-7 years before he reaches the age when MJ was at his peak.

The MJ/Bron comparison is junk. Magic is the player most like Bron and Magic did pretty well at a young age...

I haven't seen Lebron being able to run the fastbreak or pass like Magic.

Don't get me wrong, he is a good passer, but not like Magic.

I do think Lebron is a better scorer than Magic.