NBA Playoffs discussion part 2

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spurs KILLED the Jazz tonight. Spurs are Western Confrence Champs. I really want to see Jerry Sloan win a Championship one day.

Agreed. They have a nice young nucleus, but I think they still need another part or two.

I'm sure everyone here is SHOCKED the Spurs won this series in 5. lol

I would love to see Sloan get a ring too, but I think his best chance already passed him by. Without some guy named Jordan, Utah might have gotten one if not a couple championships.

Agreed. They have a nice young nucleus, but I think they still need another part or two.

I think you are right, they likely would have fallen in the 2nd round if the Mavs could have advanced from round one.

I'm sure everyone here is SHOCKED the Spurs won this series in 5. lol

I would love to see Sloan get a ring too, but I think his best chance already passed him by. Without some guy named Jordan, Utah might have gotten one if not a couple championships.

Yeah he had his chances to bad one of the best players in NBA history was in his path.

The Cavs have killed themselves in the 4th Quarter with free throws thus far, going 2 for 9 while Detroit has gone 8 of 8. The Cavs trail 88-87 with 54.2 seconds left.

If Cleveland does not win this series, it will not be for a lack of opportunities.

:eek: :eek:

That dunk by Bron was sick!

Billups with a huge 3....

91-89 Det with 22.9 left.

Looks like LeBron is going to have another chance.

The question is will Cleveland go for the win again like in Game 1, or will they play for OT? I'm usually a proponent of playing for the win, but in this case I think playing for OT might be better.