NBA Playoffs discussion part 2

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are really stretching on this big time.

:confused: I don't think so. I'd love to here your reaction if the "New 23" or any other star was was creating such a fuss. Kobe is one heck of a basketball player, not such a great guy. The Lakers would be better served to trade Kobe. They might past the 1st round.:sssh:

:confused: I don't think so. I'd love to here your reaction if the "New 23" or any other star was was creating such a fuss. Kobe is one heck of a basketball player, not such a great guy. The Lakers would be better served to trade Kobe. They might past the 1st round.:sssh:

Like AI did in the middle of the season and sat out games on a team he was still on. Give me a break your obvious hate is coming out. I will take 3 titles in 10 years and a few first round exits.

Like AI did in the middle of the season and sat out games on a team he was still on. Give me a break your obvious hate is coming out. I will take 3 titles in 10 years and a few first round exits.

AI? Good one. What are we talking about here? Practice? Another stand up guy:laugh: Hate? No Disdain would be a better word. You're in Kobe's corner, I'm not.

Barkley made a great point last night, Cleveland outplayed Detroit in all 6 games. Only difference in the last 4 from the first two was they made shots at the end of the game. Marshall makes a 3 and Hughes makes the shot and the Cavs sweep.

Also, anyone think that Flip should be gone? I do. Not the coach the Pistons need in their rapidly closing window of opportunity.

Barkley made a great point last night, Cleveland outplayed Detroit in all 6 games. Only difference in the last 4 from the first two was they made shots at the end of the game. Marshall makes a 3 and Hughes makes the shot and the Cavs sweep.

Also, anyone think that Flip should be gone? I do. Not the coach the Pistons need in their rapidly closing window of opportunity.

I think that window closed last night