Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How is Jai feeling now?

Featured Replies

I'd say the only way Jai is dissatisfied with his choice is if Billy leaves, and even then I'm not sure he'll be dissatisfied. If he is enough, he can try to get a release and go elsewhere. Jai is going to be a success, just not as a Wildcat.

  • Replies 76
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am sure Lucas wanted PP to come to Florida, but both players had to do was what best for them. IMHO, they went where there was the most PT for them.

IMO, Jai should be feeling pretty good about his choice. He's going to a top 50 academic school that has just won back to back titles. He'll have an opportunity to compete for alot of playing time and possibly a starting spot. He's part of a recruiting class that has (1) 5-star (3) 4-star & (1) 3-star players. Wow, that really sucks doesn't it. Just because he didn't come here doesn't mean something is wrong with him. I'm sure a big part of his choice was the 5-6 guards that we already have on our roster. Give the kid a break and wish him well.

 

The weather is not bad either.

It's signed when Jai touches the pen to the paper.

 

He's just not a Gator until they receive it.

 

NOW we're having fun with semantics.

Well, I suppose he would have to actually sign his name in the designated area on the paper with the business end of the pen( i.e. flowing ink) instead of just touching the pen to the paper.

The weather is not bad either.

 

4chs...glad to see your a fan of mine! :lol: :lol: :lol:

 

 

By the way...I am not really caring how Jai is feeling.

UK did not need Lucas what so ever they needed Patterson.

Very true, we've needed a guy like Patterson in some time.

Y'all, I've only read a portion of this thread, but seriously! Isn't it kind of mean and petty and spiteful to basically go :p to an 18 year old kid who didn't choose your school? Can't you be happy that you did get one guy, without being so mean-spirited toward a guy who didn't choose you? Oh well, I guess we have the answer to "Who will be the player UK fans love to hate at Florida now that Noah is gone."

Y'all, I've only read a portion of this thread, but seriously! Isn't it kind of mean and petty and spiteful to basically go :p to an 18 year old kid who didn't choose your school? Can't you be happy that you did get one guy, without being so mean-spirited toward a guy who didn't choose you? Oh well, I guess we have the answer to "Who will be the player UK fans love to hate at Florida now that Noah is gone."

I agree with you and I am a UK fan(UofL 2nd.). It is just like the thread that was on here a while back on what Florida player should we hate next season. I still don't know why we have to hate a player from anywhere. Granite, I did not like Noah, but I did not hate him either. Hate is a strong word especially since we really do not even know them. Just my 2 cents worth.

  • Author

I started this thread not to bash Lucas, Florida or anyone. I honestly wanted to know if Lucas wasn't as pleased as he was originally, when it was thought that Patterson would be playing for the Gators next season. Never, not once, ever - ever - have I bashed Jai or anyone else for not coming to Kentucky, and I won't.

Are you questioning his sources already? :lol: :lol:

:laugh: :laugh: Here we go again. :banana:

Oh well, I guess we have the answer to "Who will be the player UK fans love to hate at Florida now that Noah is gone."

I don't like to say "hate", that is a pretty strong word. Now, i did very much dislioke Noahfor the same reasons that I feel a lot of fans did and not just from U.K.. For me it was al the taunting and chest thumping, Tarzan routines that I couldn't stand. Florida is an intense conference rival and there is naturally going to be trash talking but imo Noah went way overboard with it. Oh well, we still have the Eddie Munster stunt double to dislike. :D

Rather have PP than Lucas. Would've liked to have both.

:thumb: I also would had loved to have had both!

Some scuttlebutt that the Lucas's are not happy.

He is probably at a place where he will get more PT more quickly.

I think it gives us the opportunity to sell Willie Warren on the PG spot UK, seeming thats what he is wanting to play it looks like.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.