Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How is Jai feeling now?

Featured Replies

I'm not kidding...

You have been bragging about you're sources being right today.You are one for one now,a miss though will make you drop to fifty percent,not to good.Are you sure you want to risk it?:eek:

  • Replies 76
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not kidding...

 

 

Means nothing, he'll sign it soon.

Are you questioning his sources already? :lol: :lol:

 

 

Crap, I guess I'm not allowed to do that.

 

I need to start a new thread

Title:

"Lucas to UK"

"My sources (gametime) are telling me that Lucas has changed his mind, and will be attending the University of Kentucky in 2007 instead of Florida. He says he made the wrong choice, and decided not to sign at the last minute. He regrets making the announcement and will soon sign his LOI with Kentucky!" :lol:

I would say Lucas feels fine about his decision. He's most likely reading message boards and laughing at some of our insane fans. The kid chose UF because he thought it was the best fit for him. Plain and simple. I'm sure he's still happy with his decision to be a Gator and the nice weather he will be in year round.

 

I really don't believe Lucas chose UF because he thought PP would be following him. Believe it or not, some people make decisions based upon what they feel is best for themselves.

I would say Lucas feels fine about his decision. He's most likely reading message boards and laughing at some of our insane fans. The kid chose UF because he thought it was the best fit for him. Plain and simple. I'm sure he's still happy with his decision to be a Gator and the nice weather he will be in year round.

 

I really don't believe Lucas chose UF because he thought PP would be following him. Believe it or not, some people make decisions based upon what they feel is best for themselves.

I dont know, those 2 sure seemed to have man crushes on each other...

Crap, I guess I'm not allowed to do that.

 

I need to start a new thread

 

Title:

"Lucas to UK"

 

"My sources (gametime) are telling me that Lucas has changed his mind, and will be attending the University of Kentucky in 2007 instead of Florida. He says he made the wrong choice, and decided not to sign at the last minute. He regrets making the announcement and will soon sign his LOI with Kentucky!" :lol:

 

 

 

I was just going by your post below. :lol:

 

 

 

 

"Insider" status. :lol: You can now use the term "My source tells me" as much as you want, and I'll fall for it hook, line and sinker...every time.
I dont know, those 2 sure seemed to have man crushes on each other...

 

They seemed to like the idea of playing together. I think that may have been all there was to it. If they were so in love with each other then Jai would have waited till he was 100 percent sure where Pat was heading before he signed. Or Patterson would have followed Jai to Florida. I don't think these two were as dead set on playing with each other as many though.

 

I really doubt that Jai is laying in his bed crying right now. Everyone wants their team to be the best and Patterson to Florida would have made Jai's team better but it's not going to ruin Jai's career and college experience.

...Or maybe Pat fell out of love and now Jai is a jilted lover :D

I was just going by your post below. :lol:

 

 

I know...me too. ;)

...Or maybe Pat fell out of love and now Jai is a jilted lover :D

 

Maybe Jai cheated on Pat during a recruiting visit.:laugh: :laugh:

 

Okay, that was too far, Im done now.

Maybe Jai cheated on Pat during a recruiting visit.:laugh: :laugh:

 

Okay, that was too far, Im done now.

Possibly and Pat just knew the sight of seeing Jai with the other "recruit" would just be more than he could bear so he decided to distance himself with the hopes of having the "out of sight out of mind" perspective:lol:

Possibly and Pat just knew the sight of seeing Jai with the other "recruit" would just be more than he could bear so he decided to distance himself with the hopes of having the "out of sight out of mind" perspective:lol:

 

:laugh: High school can be so brutal.

 

I guess they might try a long distance relationship. As we all know though, in the end, they never work out.

:laugh: High school can be so brutal.

 

I guess they might try a long distance relationship. As we all know though, in the end, they never work out.

Not with the lure of other "recruits" so readily available

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.