Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How is Jai feeling now?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 76
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not needed, We got who we NEEDED.

Like he's going to be playing for the two time defending national champions. Seems pretty good to me.

Lonely on the bench.

  • Author

I wonder how Donovan is feeling.. one of the main reasons he signed Jai was to get Patrick...

 

Man, I am soo happy. With Patterson coming to Kentucky, I feel like Donovan will get an NBA job this season.

I would assume that Jai chose Florida for his own good, not because he thought Patrick Patterson was going there.

  • Author
I would assume that Jai chose Florida for his own good, not because he thought Patrick Patterson was going there.

 

You don't think if he knew Patterson would be here, he would be here also? I just think Lucas expected Patterson at Florida...

UK did not need Lucas what so ever they needed Patterson.

UK did not need Lucas what so ever they needed Patterson.

 

I would have liked to have Lucas, but you're right...Patterson was far and away the bigger need. I'm glad we got him.

You don't think if he knew Patterson would be here, he would be here also? I just think Lucas expected Patterson at Florida...

 

Wrong. C'mon man. Lucas is a big boy, he made a decision by himself as did Patterson. Don't degrade his decision just because he didn't pick UK.

  • Author
Wrong. C'mon man. Lucas is a big boy, he made a decision by himself as did Patterson. Don't degrade his decision just because he didn't pick UK.

 

Degrading his decision?

 

I'm glad he chose Florida. I have nothing against Jai Lucas. You must have a hard time reading and comprehending things if that's what you came up with.

Lucas is fine...he will be at a place where he will get PT real quick.

Just might be for a different coach.

I wonder how Donovan is feeling.. one of the main reasons he signed Jai was to get Patrick...

 

Man, I am soo happy. With Patterson coming to Kentucky, I feel like Donovan will get an NBA job this season.

 

 

I'd say he signed Jai because he needed a PG...

  • Author
I'd say he signed Jai because he needed a PG...

 

He needed a point guard, obviously. But I think it was rumored, and I would have "assumed", that one reason that he was after Lucas was because of Patterson. I could be wrong, just my opinion.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.