Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How is Jai feeling now?

Featured Replies

While it would have been nice to get both, UK is in good shape when it comes to guards...

  • Replies 76
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder how Donovan is feeling.. one of the main reasons he signed Jai was to get Patrick...

 

You don't think if he knew Patterson would be here, he would be here also? I just think Lucas expected Patterson at Florida...

 

The sad thing is you really believe this.

I think were fine at the Guard spot with good young talent still on the roster, we got what we need a good big man.

  • Author
The sad thing is you really believe this.

 

That would be the obvious, or it wouldn't be posted.

I apologize if i misinterpreted but I had a feeling someone was going to post something trying to question Lucas's decision since Patterson didn't follow. Once again, it appears I misinterpreted it and I apologize. Lucas was a better fit there, Patterson a better fit here.

That would be the obvious, or it wouldn't be posted.

 

Did it ever cross your mind that maybe, just maybe Lucas didn't want to play for Kentucky?

Lucas' Dad had some belief that PP was going to be there. Kept talking about it in the Hearld Leader Yesterday. Maybe Jai jumped the gun, maybe he just wanted to be at Florida and not have to compete here for PT, but I do honestly believe that Jai and John Lucas expected PP to join them at Florida. He'll get to see him twice a year, anyway......

Did it ever cross your mind that maybe, just maybe Lucas didn't want to play for Kentucky?

Mr. Obvious!

Did it ever cross your mind that maybe, just maybe Lucas didn't want to play for Kentucky?

If he didn't want to play for them do you think he would have even had them on his list much less in the final two?You're cardinal feathers are showing.He wanted to play here but decided florida would be better for him.:cool:

He needed a point guard, obviously. But I think it was rumored, and I would have "assumed", that one reason that he was after Lucas was because of Patterson. I could be wrong, just my opinion.

 

 

I mean't "they" needed a point guard. "they" being Florida.

I just heard he has not signed his LOI to Florida yet... :scared:

I just heard he has not signed his LOI to Florida yet... :scared:

 

 

:laugh: Good one. Please don't start this!

:laugh: Good one. Please don't start this!

I'm not kidding...

:laugh: Good one. Please don't start this!

 

 

Are you questioning his sources already? :lol: :lol:

I just heard he has not signed his LOI to Florida yet... :scared:

 

 

Isn't today the last day you can sign?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.