Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will Lebron do it?

Featured Replies

They'd have a better chance if Boozer was still in Cleveland.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They'd have a better chance if Boozer was still in Cleveland.

That is a fact, especially against a team like Detroit.

Cavs will be lucky to go 1-4 vs. the Pistons this time around.

The Pistons and several other teams are playing some serious basketball, so I don't know how good his chances are. If I had to put money on it I'd say no, but I'm sure rooting for him.

Not untill he gets some help. No disrespect to Larry, but Larry Hughes just isn't going to get Lebron and the Cavs over the hump. Teams are just way too talented at the top to win with just one superstar. Lebron, as good as he is, isn't Jesus.

 

Also, Tayshaun Prince will more than likely draw the assignment of guarding Lebron. In no way will Tay "contain" Lebron and will never have a chance at "shutting him down." But, he will do just enough to keep the Pistons in prime position. So the answer to the thread, ,......................no way.

Cavs took the Pistons to 7 last year.... Ill go the other way then everyone else on this board and give them a chace.

Cavs took the Pistons to 7 last year.... Ill go the other way then everyone else on this board and give them a chace.

 

 

 

I give them a shot as well, but if you had to put money on a team would be the Cavs?

no, i wouldnt put money on them. But, I definitely give them a chance

  • Author

So he hasn't won it yet but from these posts he's a lot farther than some thought.

So he hasn't won it yet but from these posts he's a lot farther than some thought.

 

He still has a huge task ahead of him.

  • Author
He still has a huge task ahead of him.

 

Yes he does, so after watching him against the Pistons, does anyone want to change their stance?

If the promise land is the conference finals then I say yes he can but no way this team sniffs the championship.

 

I still feel solid that he won't come close to a title in '07. I think they will win one game, two at the absolute max.

I still feel solid that he won't come close to a title in '07. I think they will win one game, two at the absolute max.

 

I don't know. I'm starting to have visions of Rick Barry and the 1975 Golden State Warriors.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.