May 9, 200719 yr If the promise land is the conference finals then I say yes he can but no way this team sniffs the championship.
May 9, 200719 yr If the promise land is the conference finals then I say yes he can but no way this team sniffs the championship. :thumb:
May 9, 200719 yr Not this year. Considering how the strong west usually is, year in and year out, it may be a while.
May 9, 200719 yr Lebron still needs his Scottie Pippen before he can win a ring, but the Cavs are making strides....
May 9, 200719 yr Detroit looks to be the team to beat so far, Eastern or Western Conference. Golden State did just handle the Mavs so I'm not going to say Cleveland making the finals is too far fetched!
May 9, 200719 yr Lebron still needs his Scottie Pippen before he can win a ring, but the Cavs are making strides.... Wasn't Scottie looking to make a comeback earlier this season? Who better to play Scottie Pippen than the man himself?!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.