May 8, 200719 yr That's odd....I just read a report that his mom said he would be doing that tomorrow. Link?
May 8, 200719 yr Ooooooo, shocker. Not really, even though I am sure that West Virginia was a lot closer to being on the trimmed list then some would think.
May 8, 200719 yr Dad likes Duke. Mom likes closeness of UK. Patterson for a while has liked Florida. Does Billy D flirtations hurt Florida? The Orlando Magic is backing up the bus as we speak. Does Mom win out? Does Dad win out? Bob Gibbons says he thinks that each kid may go there seperate ways. Who knows but it will all be over soon.
May 8, 200719 yr Dad likes Duke. Mom likes closeness of UK. Patterson for a while has liked Florida. Does Billy D flirtations hurt Florida? The Orlando Magic is backing up the bus as we speak. Does Mom win out? Does Dad win out? Bob Gibbons says he thinks that each kid may go there seperate ways. Who knows but it will all be over soon. Mom seems to be a nut. I wish UK had someone other than her in their corner.
May 8, 200719 yr I just wish he would shut up and decide. This is getting stupid. He has to have at least a gut feeling of where he wants to be. Somewhere stands out over the rest in his head and heart and I would think it is Florida, and he just wants to see if Billy D. is staying or going.
May 8, 200719 yr This is a big circus... All we need now is 15 midgets climbing out of a car to finish it off...:irked:
May 8, 200719 yr IMO OJ stole his senior year thunder, so he is playing this out as far as he can take it. Pick a school and go with it already.
May 8, 200719 yr Seems like that could have been done weeks ago. Way to confirm what everyone has known all along Patrick.....
May 9, 200719 yr Here's a link http://www.herald-dispatch.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070509/SPORTS02/705090358/1002/SPORTS
May 9, 200719 yr He's playing it for all it's worth & taking some people on a ride. I find it pretty funny actually. He narrows it down to 3 of the top schools in the country which makes him look like he's this new "superstar" (which he may or may not end up being). I guarantee you he's known who his final choice is for a while now. Good stuff.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.