Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patterson cuts list to 3

Featured Replies

I vote no more patterson threads until the kid inks his name. I wonder if he has already made a decision on what color pen to use. He could go with blue considering all his favorite teams have that color in them. Then again he could use orange for the Gators and blue for UK but then that leaves what color for duke. Since duke is Blue as well I guess he could use the standard black since it's the most proffesional apperance of them all, if he doesn't use black green doesn't really fit and neither does red so I guess that leaves pink, purple or I guess he could use NC blue since it's on the same road. HMMMM...decisions, decisions?

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He's playing it for all it's worth & taking some people on a ride. I find it pretty funny actually. He narrows it down to 3 of the top schools in the country which makes him look like he's this new "superstar" (which he may or may not end up being). I guarantee you he's known who his final choice is for a while now. Good stuff.

 

From I've read his mom likes UK, his dad Duke, and Patterson himself likes Florida. Maybe the decision hasn't been truely made.

From I've read his mom likes UK, his dad Duke, and Patterson himself likes Florida. Maybe the decision hasn't been truely made.

 

If his mom likes UK then I like our chances. I've heard more from his mom in the last month than I have from Patterson. I havent really heard anything out of his dad. Plus, I'm sure Pats been told that mother knows best.

Maybe he really doesn't know. He's what 18 or 19. He's been given the freedom to take his time, let him. He's not calling press conferences or anything, the media is calling him to ask when he's going to make his decision. What is he suppossed to say? He's just answering the questions put in front of him. If that makes him as somebody playing it up, maybe it's the result of the position the media is putting him in.

Has anyone ever thought that maybe Patterson & Lucas have known for awhile where they are going & feel Tubby got a raw deal at UK and by waiting they think they may hurt UK?? Dangle the bone & snatch it back at the last minute as a show of support to Tubby and hope that by waiting the leftover talent pool is lessened??

 

Just a thought.

Has anyone ever thought that maybe Patterson & Lucas have known for awhile where they are going & feel Tubby got a raw deal at UK and by waiting they think they may hurt UK?? Dangle the bone & snatch it back at the last minute as a show of support to Tubby and hope that by waiting the leftover talent pool is lessened??

 

Just a thought.

 

No.

Has anyone ever thought that maybe Patterson & Lucas have known for awhile where they are going & feel Tubby got a raw deal at UK and by waiting they think they may hurt UK?? Dangle the bone & snatch it back at the last minute as a show of support to Tubby and hope that by waiting the leftover talent pool is lessened??

 

Just a thought.

 

No, because they're doing the same thing to 2 other schools.

^ THEY aren't doing it to Duke...Patterson is somewhat...but Duke is in FINE shape with or without him...

^I know. It could be said Lucas is doing it to Ok. St., UK and Florida. PP to UK, Duke and Florida. Duke would be in fine shape without him, but I'm sure you wouldn't complain if he decided to be a Blue Devil.

No...but I am certianly leery of him regardless.

At least by this time next week everything will be over with these two....

Has anyone ever thought that maybe Patterson & Lucas have known for awhile where they are going & feel Tubby got a raw deal at UK and by waiting they think they may hurt UK?? Dangle the bone & snatch it back at the last minute as a show of support to Tubby and hope that by waiting the leftover talent pool is lessened??

 

Just a thought.

I'm getting to the point where I don't really care what these two's future plans are.:irked:

^ THEY aren't doing it to Duke...Patterson is somewhat...but Duke is in FINE shape with or without him...

 

Well of course THEY aren't doing it to Duke when only Patterson is considering them.

 

And no, I'm not buying the Tubby conspiracy theory either.

It is good to still be on the list!

Several players, coaches and members of the Huntington High basketball support staff were asked which school they thought Patterson will pick. Seven said Kentucky, five thought Florida, and only one person thought Patterson would shock us all by picking Duke.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.