Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RP, This is for You....

Featured Replies

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It looked like a Duke fan who was a UK student. And I'm sure that would cause him to desire to murder the people around him.

 

Thats not even funny dude...seriously.

I guess it was in poor taste in light of VT... I ask a mod to remove the posts 17-19.

I love the original and this one is funny as well. But...I thought Duke fans didn't care about UK?
A Duke fan attending UK would be a different story, I think we can all agree.

I thought both were funny.

You know it wasn't offensive enough if all the UK fans think its funny. Of course, maybe if Tubby was still around the recruiting stuff would sting a bit more.

In the words of Tommy Callahan, "That was... Awesome."

The very start of the video with the UK fan in the blue jean shorts....classic....I'm a UK fan and I though it was pretty funny.

I like where the girl says "he is so much better than Coach Donavon, he was my first choice". I have heard this from people who said the only one who should get it is Coach D... :lol:

Rosenberg is funny....have you seen the Bowlin video clip he did to the "We Fly High" (Ballin) song?

Hilarious. "swollen"

HAHA it shows Jodie Meeks scoring 78 points on the score sheet haha...

 

 

:thumb: .....Seen that also.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.