Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

RP, This is for You....

Featured Replies

I know it wasn't UK that made the funniest video ever, "This is Why You Suck", but Duke has decided to make their own directed towards UK....I find it hilarious.

 

RP, this is for you...

 

This is Why UK Sucks

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw this earlier today. The two girls, one who doesn't know who Billy G is, and the other that claims he was her #1 choice all along are the best part.

  • Author
Saw this earlier today. The two girls, one who doesn't know who Billy G is, and the other that claims he was her #1 choice all along are the best part.

 

:lol: I like the Cameron Mills part the best...

He can't rap, but that never stopped Ra Smoove. :lol:

 

At least he's funny.

  • Author
Not bad not bad but the first was just classic.

 

I agree....I don't care how big of a UK fan you are, it's just plain funny.

:lol: I like the Cameron Mills part the best...

 

I do too. This is hilarious!

The original is the best youtube clip ever. Solid follow up and a few very funny moments...

WOW..... that was hilarious.. how can ANY UK watch that and almost not tear up....yeah we get bashed some, but he is right about Tubby's recruits. It's all good fun!

I love the original and this one is funny as well. But...I thought Duke fans didn't care about UK?

I love the original and this one is funny as well. But...I thought Duke fans didn't care about UK?

:sssh: :sssh: :sssh:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HAHA it shows Jodie Meeks scoring 78 points on the score sheet haha...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.