KFC or Lee's Chicken?

BigBlueFreak

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunday school classmate of mine owns the local Lee's, and he is very generous. I like their slaw, sweet tea, and cripsy chicken.

The best fried chicken I have ever had was a now-defunct franchise in Southern California called Pionner Chicken. Very crispy, buttery, golden crust with awesome moist chicken, get a bucket drive to the beach and enjoy.

Neither, I vowed to never eat at either of those places after my buddy told me how they spit in the fryer while preparing the chicken and how they dumped the cole slaw in a huge garbage can and used their bare hands to mix it up. Now this was 15 yrs ago but still won't go near those chicken joints. I know, I know... it goes on in a lot of other fast food restraunts.

Neither, I vowed to never eat at either of those places after my buddy told me how they spit in the fryer while preparing the chicken and how they dumped the cole slaw in a huge garbage can and used their bare hands to mix it up. Now this was 15 yrs ago but still won't go near those chicken joints. I know, I know... it goes on in a lot of other fast food restraunts.

I got news for you: The garbage can method is also the preferred way for most restaurants to do their salad mix. It's not like they're using a garbage can that was previously used for garbage, however.