Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KFC or Lee's Chicken?

Featured Replies

Which is your favorite. I personally like Lee's Chicken better and they have good Iced Tea too!

  • Replies 105
  • Views 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No Popeyes or Church's on this list? lol

 

I lived in Jacksonville quite a bit over the years, had no idea a Church's franchise even existed.

KFC but only because I have never had Lees Chicken. I couldnt tell you where the closest one is.

Hard to say. It's been probably about 12 years since I've last had Lee's...

How can you possibly remember that you would have been 8. :lol:

KFC will always be good...But Lee's is great...Tough choice.

  • Author
KFC will always be good...But Lee's is great...Tough choice.

 

I'm not a loner! WOOT!:banana:

KFC but only because I have never had Lees Chicken. I couldnt tell you where the closest one is.

 

Also KFC has the chicken bowl. Mashed potatoes, corn, fried chicken, gravy and cheese all in one bowl. God bless American and the wonderful person who came up with the chicken bowl.

  • Author
Also KFC has the chicken bowl. Mashed potatoes, corn, fried chicken, gravy and cheese all in one bowl. God bless American and the wonderful person who came up with the chicken bowl.

 

My wife loves those.

I don't each much fast food anymore, BUT I have heard they are pretty darn good.

kfcbowl-meal.jpg

My wife loves those.

 

How could you not love them ? The combine 5 of the best tasting foods and put them in a carry along bowl.

  • Author
How could you not love them ? The combine 5 of the best tasting foods and put them in a carry along bowl.

 

This may sound weird but I don't like to mix food. I know it all goes to the same place but I'm just odd like that.

This may sound weird but I don't like to mix food. I know it all goes to the same place but I'm just odd like that.

 

I know a lot of people like that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.