Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ESPN NEWS: Carolina releases Keyshawn Johnson

Featured Replies

Any word if the Bengals are interested?

 

I think the Bengals have to assume Henry will never suit up again (but you hope for the best) and with that in mind maybe Keyshawn is a good fit.

 

Anyone?

  • Replies 45
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've heard he won't be able to get much more than 1 million per in a one or maybe two year deal. Isn't he a lot like TJ though???

Any word if the Bengals are interested?

 

I think the Bengals have to assume Henry will never suit up again (but you hope for the best) and with that in mind maybe Keyshawn is a good fit.

 

Anyone?

Keyshawn is a great receiver and could help the Bengals...but they would need much more athleticism on the deep ball from Houshmanzadeh....Keyshawn is much more of a posession receiver right now...and can't make some of those stupid plays that Henry does.

Already a broken promise since he told Jarrett on national TV that he would be his mentor.

Gee wizz... Carolina Panthers made him look like an IDIOT. Here he is promoting their pick blah, blah, blah.. come today "Oh were glad you like him Key... he is your replacement.. adios."

Coughlin stated the Giants would think about Keyshawn, maybe give him a call....but it doesn't like like they will pursue him too hard.

Coughlin stated the Giants would think about Keyshawn, maybe give him a call....but it doesn't like like they will pursue him too hard.

 

Eli still has Plaxio and Shockey right? I don't think the receivers are the problems in the big apple.

Already a broken promise since he told Jarrett on national TV that he would be his mentor.

 

 

Am I misinterpreting this or are you saying Keyshawn was at fault here??

^ mis-interpretation.

 

RockPride, this is off topic, way off topic...but I just read some judicial articles and a female district judge was on the cover of a ladies' magazine. Your sister????? I don't know how old the article was but the mag was "Today". Sorry for the threadjacking.

Am I misinterpreting this or are you saying Keyshawn was at fault here??

 

No he's not at fault, I just think it's sort of humerous since he was trying to make Jarrett feel half way good after dropping like a brick, then he's gone two days later. I really thought KJ would have helped DJ out since they are the same body type, could really teach him the tools of the trade.

I've heard he won't be able to get much more than 1 million per in a one or maybe two year deal. Isn't he a lot like TJ though???
Is that bad though? If we can get him for the veteran minimum, and we need a WR, why not? You know he'll produce and not get arrested.
RockPride, this is off topic, way off topic...but I just read some judicial articles and a female district judge was on the cover of a ladies' magazine. Your sister????? I don't know how old the article was but the mag was "Today". Sorry for the threadjacking.

It may be my sister in law....I will call her to ask.

There is very little demand, Bengals wise, for a big (slow) possession receiver. I don't think you'll see Key get a job until June or July (if not later). It may be August when someone goes down with an injury before Key gets another shot.

Wow, sucks to be Keyshawn, I saw it when it first appeared on screen but was too in shock and too much in laughter to post it. How many blooper shows are we going to see this on in like five years? I mean three day's ago the guy is doing live draft coverage talking about how excited he was with the pick and how much he was going to help in the process of molding DeWayne Jarrett, not he's getting axed. Classic.

 

 

What part of being rich sucks?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.