Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ESPN NEWS: Carolina releases Keyshawn Johnson

Featured Replies

The Bengals don't need him IMO. The only guarantee he brings to a team is one fumble per game. The Bengals have CJ, TJ, Chatman, Holt, Brazell, and Tab Perry. There's no need for Keyshawn's attitude on this team.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see where Keyshawn can help the Bengals. As hssb said, he's a slow possession receiver. To replace Henry, you need another Henry. Besides, Key's downside is not what the Bengals need now.

I don't think Keyshawn would be that big of a help to the Bengals. All he'd bring would be a bad attitude for not getting thrown to every play because Chad and Tj would be in front of him.

I've heard he won't be able to get much more than 1 million per in a one or maybe two year deal. Isn't he a lot like TJ though???

 

 

He's old, not as good, has a easier name to spell, has shorter hair. I don't think they're alike at all. :D

See ya Meshawn...

 

He is writing a new book, "I wish someone would throw me the darn ball":lol:

When Parcells was coaching him at the JETS after Keyshawn wrote his book, Parcells says " the book should be titled Catch the "darn" ball

Put me in the minority, I think Key would be a help in the red zone especially considering the Bengals didn't address TE. However, his character may keep me away from him.

 

I realize he is a possession receiver and Henry is a down the field receiver which means TJ would have to stretch more (which he can do) but the fact of the matter is Henry is very difficult to replace and sometimes you have to take what you can get.

Looks like we may have another arrogant espn commentator on the way. :eek: :D

 

"Just give me the "dang" Mike!!!"

Put me in the minority, I think Key would be a help in the red zone especially considering the Bengals didn't address TE. However, his character may keep me away from him.

 

I happen to agree with you on this, I just believe the Bengals may not want to take a chance on his attitude, we have has enough "characters" to last us for a whiole lately.

Put me in the minority, I think Key would be a help in the red zone especially considering the Bengals didn't address TE. However, his character may keep me away from him.

 

I realize he is a possession receiver and Henry is a down the field receiver which means TJ would have to stretch more (which he can do) but the fact of the matter is Henry is very difficult to replace and sometimes you have to take what you can get.

 

Absolutely. He would serve as a nice WR/TE. Lord knows we won't draft or sign a TE.

Absolutely. He would serve as a nice WR/TE. Lord knows we won't draft or sign a TE.

 

Since when did he make a position switch? Cincy's TE's fit Cincy's offense, only so many balls to go around, a guy like Kelley is a good blocker and also pulled down 27 receptions, not a horrible number.

Absolutely. He would serve as a nice WR/TE. Lord knows we won't draft or sign a TE.

 

 

Keyshawn at TE? Yeah right...

When Parcells was coaching him at the JETS after Keyshawn wrote his book, Parcells says " the book should be titled Catch the "darn" ball

 

 

The big Tuna always told it like it was.

 

 

I never liked the way he took shots a Wayne Chrebet who was a %110 guy.

I've heard he won't be able to get much more than 1 million per in a one or maybe two year deal. Isn't he a lot like TJ though???

 

My thoughts exactly. What Henry brought was a deep threat, Keyshawn is not a deep threat.

Keyshawn at TE? Yeah right...

 

You guys missed the point. We could line him up in the slot and he could catch balls over the middle. He could serve as the TE we never have.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.