April 29, 200719 yr I think that Troy Brown will be a very good influence on Moss. I think winning will be a very good influence on Moss.
April 29, 200719 yr Patriots will win the super bowl this upcoming season. Brady not only has a solid Rb in MAroney, but also a GREAT receiving core now. Moss will be the old Moss we're used to seeing. If you think about it, Moss was only a problem when he was losing. When he was with Minnesota and they were winning, he was on top of the game.
April 30, 200719 yr Patriots will win the super bowl this upcoming season. Brady not only has a solid Rb in MAroney, but also a GREAT receiving core now. Moss will be the old Moss we're used to seeing. If you think about it, Moss was only a problem when he was losing. When he was with Minnesota and they were winning, he was on top of the game. Im glad you know that there is no chance of injuries this year for the Patriots... On paper right now they definitely look like the superbowl champs next year, but injuries happen every year and just one wrong hit could ruin their season...
April 30, 200719 yr Might as well just give them the trophy....Barring a disaster, they win the title...
April 30, 200719 yr This makes me think I may not want to take off for the game between my Bengals and the Patriots, but I know I will, bc if Cinci wins I'll be ticked if I'm not out celebrating it.
April 30, 200719 yr I think this trade makes Oakland's decision to draft JaMarcus Russell at #1 maybe the dumbest pick of the draft. Russell's one outstanding attribute is the ability to throw the ball downfield. So what does Al Davis do? He trades away the teams best downdield threat, for a 4th round pick no less.:lol: Good thing I despise the Raiders.
April 30, 200719 yr So...He's 30, he doesnt have the same work ethic he did while playing for the Vikings.
April 30, 200719 yr Does anyone think that the Patriots may become the Yankees of football? Stockpiling talent in search of another title that will not come? Just food for thought. The two teams are in the same part of the country
April 30, 200719 yr How come when T.O got traded he was a cancer...Randy Moss get Traded and his new team is goin to the superbowl?
April 30, 200719 yr How come when T.O got traded he was a cancer...Randy Moss get Traded and his new team is goin to the superbowl? Because the Patriots are a winning team, and Moss is the type of player that can get them over the hump and back to the SuperBowl. Still can't stand the guy but his talent is ridiculous.
April 30, 200719 yr How come when T.O got traded he was a cancer...Randy Moss get Traded and his new team is goin to the superbowl? Have you seen what they did in the off season.
April 30, 200719 yr Im glad you know that there is no chance of injuries this year for the Patriots... On paper right now they definitely look like the superbowl champs next year, but injuries happen every year and just one wrong hit could ruin their season... I never said there was no chance for injuries ...everyone knows injuries happen. On paper, as you said, the Patirots are the team to beat.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.