Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Matt Walls to Marshall

Featured Replies

There's a Scott County coach on the Scout board saying there was no ride offered outright.

 

Well all I can tell you is that gentleman is wrong. This is one time I know what the situation is and I am telling you exactly what was offered. If you choose not to believe me and be wrong thats your own right. But anyhow, it does not matter now. Walls has made the best decision for him and has moved on.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have info from all directions saying that there was no promised ride for Walls. Add to that the fact that it makes sense and jives with Louisville's scholarship situation, and that's the stock I'm buying.

I have info from all directions saying that there was no promised ride for Walls. Add to that the fact that it makes sense and jives with Louisville's scholarship situation, and that's the stock I'm buying.

 

You are going to lose a lot of money on this one. :lol:

 

If you have any solid people saying this send me a PM like I did for you.

:thumb: I think this is good fit for Matt and Marshall....

Congrats!! Any one know where EKU finished or if he even considered them?

You are going to lose a lot of money on this one. :lol:

 

If you have any solid people saying this send me a PM like I did for you.

Exactly what I am saying. LMB has let you know something, you could at least reciprocate instead of pounding away and saying you "know".

Congrats!! Any one know where EKU finished or if he even considered them?

He wasnt high on them. I think if he was going to stay local he wanted to go to UK.

Congrats to Matt Walls...I also think this is a good fit for him.

Exactly what I am saying. LMB has let you know something, you could at least reciprocate instead of pounding away and saying you "know".
I already have.
Exactly what I am saying. LMB has let you know something, you could at least reciprocate instead of pounding away and saying you "know".

 

Well at this point I have told Ram exactly what happened. He is going by media sources. He can believe who he wants to believe I will believe what is the truth and leave it at that.

Those are not my only sources. Don't misquote me.

 

And drop the 'last word' game. "He can believe what he wants to believe and I will believe what is the truth." Yeesh. :rolleyes:

 

I'll just say we'll have to agree to disagree.

Unless you were in the room when the "offer" was made, any information is secondhand and subject to someone else's bias and intepretation.

I dont know why you guys are so hardpressed on trying to say this offer wasnt on the table. The fact is it was on the table and Walls did not take it. What is the deal? Do you guys not think he is good enough? Pitino did and offered him this deal and that is exactly what happened.

I was really hoping he would go to MSU but I think this is a great move for him. Best of luck to him and his family.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.