Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Matt Walls to Marshall

Featured Replies

  • Replies 48
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Media is a great source. :rolleyes:
I have different sources besides media. I also have more than one originating source. And that's the last I'll say on the subject.
I dont know why you guys are so hardpressed on trying to say this offer wasnt on the table. The fact is it was on the table and Walls did not take it. What is the deal? Do you guys not think he is good enough? Pitino did and offered him this deal and that is exactly what happened.
I'm not taking a position one way or the other. I have no way of knowing what and what wasn't offered.

 

Bottom line ... you have sources on one end, he has them on the other. I would have no idea which one is correct, or whether the truth is somewhere in between.

 

I will say this. I can think of at least two instances where a kid took a similar "offer" at a Division I school, only to find that there was no scholarship waiting at the end of the rainbow.

Congrats to Walsh, you are playing for a heck of a guy. Jones is a tremendous person and I hope Marhsall does great things.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.