Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alex Legion released from LOI..

Featured Replies

I want really good players at every position. :thumb:

 

In a perfect world, that is what we would have!:ylsuper:

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In a perfect world, that is what we would have!:ylsuper:

Amen, brother, amen!! :thumb:

But, would you rather get a really good SG or a project big man? I say that you have to go with the SG.

 

Of course you go with the SG... Or you just leave the scholarships open for the next couple of years when you'll need them.

I heard this morning on Rivals Radio Sirius that this kid is visiting UK this weekend.

Wonder if he'll be at Thunder...

Why would he be at Thunder if he was visiting UK?

Legion's mom said that his AAU coach has been calling the shots for too long, and that he wants Legion to go to either UConn or UCLA....She said that, "he won't be attending either of those institutions." He has a visit to UK set up for this weekend from what I've read.

 

Something to keep an eye on for sure....

Things are getting pretty interesting with this kid. I like it.

I'm working on getting an update on him for my show today...

Alex Legion -- the top-50 recruit who has come and gone, and come and gone again, from the Michigan fold -- may return yet again. At least if his mother has anything to say about it.

 

Legion's mother, Annette Williams, blames Tim Green -- whom Legion has referred to as his godfather and mentor -- for the confusion.

 

"I want to make it clear, Tim Green is not part of this process," Williams said Tuesday. "I'm tired of him trying to persuade my son against the University of Michigan and his family."

 

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070418/SPORTS06/704180412/1048/SPORTS&imw=Y

Mom not too happy.

BCG was there last Friday and Jeremy Cox was there Monday.

They are getting a visit.

Could get interesting.

 

Legion has a connection to Joe Crawford.

It seems to me like UCLA and UConn are out of the situation. Several more good schools are still in on him though.

I like the Legion kid. Havne heard much about Sanchez. Someone tell me a little bit about him

 

Nevermind, did a little research on Sanchez myself. Can anyone confirm that he was ranked higher than Patterson and Lucas but slipped through the system because of a knee injury causing him to not play his senior year or any AAU ball ? As of right now I believe he is an unranked 3 star.

 

I really love the excitment BG has brought to this program. How long has he been here ? 3 weeks ? A month ? When Tubby left the thought of many, including myself was that if we didnt get Patterson and Lucas we were done. Even if next year's team isnt what we all want to see I have really high hopes for the future. It's nice to see Coach G. working the way he is. I really think we got a good deal with this guy. I'm not sure that the man has slept since he came to Lexington. It's nice to be able to talk about possible recruits and be optimistic about it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.