April 19, 200719 yr Baggage? Elaborate. Nothing bad. Just the back and forth. And now a divide between his "mentor/godfather" and his mom? Just saying it's not like the slate is clean...
April 19, 200719 yr Maybe he needs to get away from it. I have heard tonight that UConn will not be a player in this, despite Telep's recent article. It wil come down to UK, KU, and Michigan.
April 19, 200719 yr I don't see how UK and Kansas are any different than UCLA and UConn in principal. What exactly are the Green ties to UCLA and UConn???
April 19, 200719 yr I really don't see how Billy G keeps tabs on all his recruits. It boggles my mind to try to put together a recruiting class on March Madness for XBOX. :laugh:
April 19, 200719 yr I know he's a stud, but do we really need him? Wouldn't this scholarship be best served elsewhere?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.