Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alex Legion released from LOI..

Featured Replies

Alex Legion, a 4-star guard from Oak Hill Academy, was released from his Letter of Intent, which was at Michigan. Legion commented that three schools were currently at the top of his list: UConn, UCLA, and strangely, Michigan. When asked if Legion was interested in Kentucky, his father said, "well Alex did mention them to me, but I am not sure. They may have an outside shot right now but those are the top three that I know of.”

 

via Michigan Athletics:

"We have had several discussions with Alex and his family and they have expressed an interest in opening his recruitment," said new Michigan coach John Beilein in an official release. "We understand his situation and encouraged him to do so, giving Alex his unconditional release. We will continue to have dialogue with Alex and his family throughout this process. With his release, he is now a prospect again and due to NCAA compliance issues we can have no further comment on the situation."

 

 

Now, I have heard places that there was a "secret recruit" and folks at Cats Pause said it was a "secret Michigan recruit." Now that it's true, but it's something to think about. Kentucky doesn't really need another guard, especially if it gets Lucas.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He'll be a Bruin from what I'm hearing...

He'll be a Bruin from what I'm hearing...

 

He has UK listed as one of his four choices.

 

http://msn.foxsports.com/cbk/story/6694456

 

Legion said four schools that will likely be in the mix are UConn, UCLA, Kentucky and Kansas.

 

"It'll be one of those four," Legion said.

I really don't see how Billy G keeps tabs on all his recruits. It boggles my mind to try to put together a recruiting class on March Madness for XBOX.

UCLA and UConn proverbial favs.

i dont think UK is a real player in this...focusing on a PG and frontcourt help.

He has UK listed as one of his four choices.

 

http://msn.foxsports.com/cbk/story/6694456

 

Legion said four schools that will likely be in the mix are UConn, UCLA, Kentucky and Kansas.

 

"It'll be one of those four," Legion said.

The minute Afflalo left UCLA this move started in motion. He'd be a fool not to listen to UK at this point, but I'm being told UCLA is the clear leader right now...

^^It's all he does....He literally eats, sleeps, and breathes recruiting....

^^It's all he does....He literally eats, sleeps, and breathes recruiting....

I know a coach like that. It pays off quicker than expected... :D

Our last guard from Oak Hill didn't work out to well.

Our last guard from Oak Hill didn't work out to well.

 

Last two actually....Rondo and Carruth both were more troubling....

I don't want UK to go after any SGs for this class... You've already got Meeks, Crawford, and Bradley to play that position this season... (Possibly) Warren and Miller coming in next year so that would lock up the SG/SF spots... I don't see any gain for either party if he came to UK, but that's just me.

Last two actually....Rondo and Carruth both were more troubling....

 

 

Don't forget about Hawkins....He was an Oak Hill guy too

I don't want UK to go after any SGs for this class... You've already got Meeks, Crawford, and Bradley to play that position this season... (Possibly) Warren and Miller coming in next year so that would lock up the SG/SF spots... I don't see any gain for either party if he came to UK, but that's just me.

 

But, would you rather get a really good SG or a project big man? I say that you have to go with the SG.

But, would you rather get a really good SG or a project big man? I say that you have to go with the SG.

I want really good players at every position. :thumb:

I like Legion, watched him several times and he reminds me, a lot of Jimmy Jackson, former OSU player.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.