Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Derby Classic

Featured Replies

The news just said that Knowles had 10 pts. Pretty weak coverage though.

  • Replies 67
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There was word that Beasley may want to come to UL even with a signed LOI to K-State...The UL fans weren't cheering for him...:sssh: :sssh: :sssh:

Everything that I ever saw about Beasley pointed towards him headed to ACC land.

 

You think North Carolina fans were disappointed when Marvin Williams got out of his LOI to Kansas and followed Roy W to UNC? Didnt think so.

Knowles is going to have a nice career at UL, Pitino got a nice player when Knowles said he was going to UL.

Come on now guys, Deuce has a point here. It's a little "silly" for UK fans to go crazy over a guy who has already signed an LOI to play at another school, especially since he is likely staying, and even if he didn't want to, still may not be let out of his LOI.

I agree. But he acted like there was no way in the world UL would do something like that. That was my point.

Come on now guys, Deuce has a point here. It's a little "silly" for UK fans to go crazy over a guy who has already signed an LOI to play at another school, especially since he is likely staying, and even if he didn't want to, still may not be let out of his LOI.

 

I think if he wants out that they will let him out. Cant say that for sure. I believe the UK fans was trying to make an impression on him and influence his decision. I wouldnt call it silly. Im not saying its right, but I see why they do that.

I have heard tonight's Derby Classic quite possibly will go down as on of the worst on record, due to overall play and so forth.

I agree. But he acted like there was no way in the world UL would do something like that. That was my point.

 

And I agree they would.....It would still be silly either way.

I have heard tonight's Derby Classic quite possibly will go down as on of the worst on record, due to overall play and so forth.

 

Definitley the least entertaining Derby Classic I've been to...I've gone the last three years...

Definitley the least entertaining Derby Classic I've been to...I've gone the last three years...

 

How did Jordan do by the way? I just wondering because I haven't heard anyone say anything about how he did tonight, except for arguing about rather the UK fans should have cheered or not...

How did Jordan do by the way? I just wondering because I haven't heard anyone say anything about how he did tonight, except for arguing about rather the UK fans should have cheered or not...

 

From another thread...

 

DeAndre played well...Don't know if he can be a dominant big man, I could actually see him doing better at the 4 in college...Definitley has a nice presense on the interior, though.
From another thread...

 

Ok thanks! :thumb:

Did he do all his work off of rebounds like he did in the team highlight package that I saw?

Did he do all his work off of rebounds like he did in the team highlight package that I saw?

 

:thumb: I dont recall him going to the tin off the dribble, but he was pretty much always in the mix when the ball was coming off the rim...Definitley had several put back points...

Here is a copy of my post in the thread in the BB forum...

 

Just got in from the game...Some observations:

 

UK is getting a good one in A.J. Stewart. Very quick, very up-beat type of player. Has the atleticism of a Rondo, but much more control and definitley a much better jumper. Definitley liked his tyle of play.

 

 

 

 

I'm glad you were impressed, but his stats for the game don't look very impressive for someone just looking at stats. He only had 4 points and 1 rebound. Did he play much?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.