Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Derby Classic

Featured Replies

Here is a copy of my post in the thread in the BB forum...

 

Just got in from the game...Some observations:

 

UK is getting a good one in A.J. Stewart. Very quick, very up-beat type of player. Has the atleticism of a Rondo, but much more control and definitley a much better jumper. Definitley liked his tyle of play.

 

The Williams kid isn't very impressive, IMO. He's just big...Possibly another 7' project for the Cats?

 

Both George Goode and Preston Knowles are going to be players...Knowles will love playing Pitino ball, that kid was all over the place, and has a sweet stroke to boot. Goode will be a very solid Power Forward. Built like Earl Clark, except a wee bit bigger, but very aggressive with the ball, and likes going to the rack.

 

Pettigrew also had a good showing, he won the 3pt Contest. Seems like more of a set shooter, he didn't go to the hole very much at all, but wherever he decides to go, he will definitley be a pleasant addition.

The UK fans cracked me up still cheering for DeAndre to go to UK...

And you crack me up how you think UL fans would not do the same thing...:sssh:

  • Replies 67
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And you crack me up how you think UL fans would not do the same thing...:sssh:

Ain't that the truth my friend. :thumb:

And you crack me up how you think UL fans would not do the same thing...:sssh:

 

There was word that Beasley may want to come to UL even with a signed LOI to K-State...The UL fans weren't cheering for him...:sssh: :sssh: :sssh:

There was word that Beasley may want to come to UL even with a signed LOI to K-State...The UL fans weren't cheering for him...:sssh: :sssh: :sssh:

:laugh: :rolleyes: TOTALLY different situation...Jordan has actually stated that UK is an option, Beasley has never said ONCE since Huggins left that he was even thinking about UL...So think of another arguement and come again...

:laugh: :rolleyes: TOTALLY different situation...Jordan has actually stated that UK is an option, Beasley has never said ONCE since Huggins left that he was even thinking about UL...So think of another arguement and come again...

 

If you say so...:lol:

If you say so...:lol:

Nice response...:thumb:

Nice response...:thumb:

 

My bad...You're right, it's a completely different situation...Who was I to think that UL fans would be any different....Silly Deuce...:creepy: :jump:

My bad...You're right, it's a completely different situation...Who was I to think that UL fans would be any different....Silly Deuce...:creepy: :jump:

So answer me this...If Beasley stated that there was a chance that he might come to UL, then you and the UL fans would not cheer for him???

So answer me this...If Beasley stated that there was a chance that he might come to UL, then you and the UL fans would not cheer for him???

 

If he had a signed LOI somewhere else, I wouldn't be chanting "UL! UL! UL! UL!"...That just seems silly IMO. If there were no LOI signed, I'd hoop and holler with the rest of them...

I'm glad you are so much better than all UK fans Deuce congrats. :rolleyes: Give me a break.

If he had a signed LOI somewhere else, I wouldn't be chanting "UL! UL! UL! UL!"...That just seems silly IMO. If there were no LOI signed, I'd hoop and holler with the rest of them...

OK...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm glad you are so much better than all UK fans Deuce congrats. :rolleyes:

Thats what I'm getting at, he is basically saying UL fans are sooooo much better then us and UL fans would not do the same thing...

I'm glad you are so much better than all UK fans Deuce congrats. :rolleyes: Give me a break.

 

Since that's EXACTLY what Im saying...:rolleyes:

Thats what I'm getting at, he is basically saying UL fans are sooooo much better then us and UL fans would not do the same thing...

 

You guys are pretty up-tight tonight, huh?...I merely said I got a kick out of it...As I said, I think it's silly to do it...That doesn't mean other people don't (you guys)...You're entitled to your opinions just as I am mine...You guys need to learn that not everybody is always going to agree with you, and you don't have to combat them into thinking the way you do EVERY time you disagree...

I think yelling for Jordan was better than booing the UK recruits everytime they made a basket.

 

I was a little surprised to hear that. As a UK fan I was still excited to see Preston Knowles do well, even if he is going to be wearing the red next year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.