Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Derby Classic

Featured Replies

I think yelling for Jordan was better than booing the UK recruits everytime they made a basket.

 

That happened? I must have missed that...:confused:

  • Replies 67
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UL is all class and UK fans are begging for recruits...:lol: :lol: :lol:

UL is all class and UK fans are begging for recruits...:lol: :lol: :lol:

 

Never once did I say, nor even insinuate that UK fans doing that was classless...

Never once did I say, nor even insinuate that UK fans doing that was classless...

That is basically what your referring to though...

That is basically what your referring to though...

 

No it isn't at all...Even if I think it's silly, how would that make it classless?

I hate to interrupt this intrastate spat, but would anyone who attended the game care to post an assessment of the individual players?

No it isn't at all...Even if I think it's silly, how would that make it classless?

You did not hear them booing the UK players after baskets but you hear when UK fans cheer for Jordan and it happened to be sooo funny...

I hate to interrupt this intrastate spat, but would anyone who attended the game care to post an assessment of the individual players?

 

See post #15 for UK/UL recruits...Didn't really much pay attention to the other kids...

You did not hear them booing the UK players after baskets but you hear when UK fans cheer for Jordan and it happened to be sooo funny...

 

UK recruits WERE NOT booed after every basket they made, I can promise you that...But you still didn't answer my question. Even if I think that is silly, how does that mean that I think it's classless?

The funny thing about some of the UL fans on the board is that they seem to have "little man syndrome." Most UK fans could care less about UL's recruits and fans. We basically stay out of it. Yet every UK thread is full of backhanded comments. I fine that funny and amusing.

^^^So on a board that is dominated by UK threads, we (the UL fans) aren't supposed to go into UK threads and post...Classic LMB...

You guys are pretty up-tight tonight, huh?...I merely said I got a kick out of it...As I said, I think it's silly to do it...That doesn't mean other people don't (you guys)...You're entitled to your opinions just as I am mine...You guys need to learn that not everybody is always going to agree with you, and you don't have to combat them into thinking the way you do EVERY time you disagree...

You guys?? I don't expect you to agree with me on everything we disagree on a lot of things. But the way you said that made it seem like you thought u were better. Sorry if some fans thought he might like it if they cheered for him big deal. If the same thing was going on at UL some UL fans would be doing the same thing.

Come on now guys, Deuce has a point here. It's a little "silly" for UK fans to go crazy over a guy who has already signed an LOI to play at another school, especially since he is likely staying, and even if he didn't want to, still may not be let out of his LOI.

Come on now guys, Deuce has a point here. It's a little "silly" for UK fans to go crazy over a guy who has already signed an LOI to play at another school, especially since he is likely staying, and even if he didn't want to, still may not be let out of his LOI.

We never said that is wasn't "silly", we said that UL fans would do the same exact thing...

^^^So on a board that is dominated by UK threads, we (the UL fans) aren't supposed to go into UK threads and post...Classic LMB...

 

Your missing the point. I think its great that you guys post on whatever you want to. Its just funny all he backhanded comments. I think its entertaining and I get a kick out of it. No reason to be uptight.:walk:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.