Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Derby Classic

Featured Replies

If they're going to tie this game in with the Kentucky Derby events, it needs to be better promoted. I can't believe it wasn't on at least one TV station. There's hundreds of channels nowadays. Do it right or don't do it!

  • Replies 67
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm glad you were impressed, but his stats for the game don't look very impressive for someone just looking at stats. He only had 4 points and 1 rebound. Did he play much?

 

He was on the floor with Beasley most of the time who helped bring the ball up the court. He just really did not get many touches on the ball.

He was on the floor with Beasley most of the time who helped bring the ball up the court. He just really did not get many touches on the ball.

 

:thumb: Anytime Beasley was in the game, he wanted the ball and took shots when he probably shouldnt have...If Stewart had been in the game any other times, I think he would have produced more.

How does Jordan's game compare with Patrick Patterson's??

How does Jordan's game compare with Patrick Patterson's??

 

I haven't seen Patterson play, so I couldn't tell you...

You know what....I am neither a UK or UL fan and didn't grow up in Ky. However........one thing I have noticed (sorry if I offend) many (not all) UK fans and posters on BGP live and die with every move or statement a recruit makes. Realistically KY got several McD's All Americans in this past year's Jr. class and they produced......nothing. I prefer just to see how they perform at the collegiate level before deciding before using the statements of 18 year olds to determine if I am going to be able to sleep at night.

The thing is that UK and U of L fans are both passionate about their teams. Fans for either team booing or cheering for certain players is no suprise both have done it before. Neither set of fans are better or worse than the other, they are just both two sets of very passionate fans and the sooner that all of us stop bad mouthing fans and start talking basketball the better off all of us will be. And I am definately guilty of stereo typing fans, but we just need to remember its about the basketball.

Thought it was interesting Beasley got booed for being such a ballhog. He is extremely talented, but real fans like to see a well rounded game. Didn't get to see much of his passing game until after he was booed for not passing in a 3 on 1 and took a contested shot. After that he made a nice 3/4 length pass to A.J. Stewart for a dunk. I also thought it was a pretty boring game. The gold team played absolutely no defense, so is was pretty onesided. I was guilty of being silly and chanting UK when Jordan was introduced. MY BAD. I was very impressed with the kid Alabama is getting, he's got hops.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.