Most overrated men's bball player ever at UK

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rhodes was one of the first players that came to mind for me.

Rhodes is the 36th leading scorer in the history of the school. 1209 points in his three years at UK. He was also a pretty good defensive ball player.

Not the best player to ever come here but certainly not a bust.

Rhodes is the 36th leading scorer in the history of the school. 1209 points in his three years at UK. He was also a pretty good defensive ball player.

Not the best player to ever come here but certainly not a bust.

A lot of ratings out of high school had him ranked that year above a guy by the name of Jason Kidd. I'd say he's pretty much a bust.

I would not put Rhodes on there because he had 3 solid years.

Barbour would be on the list.

Rob Lock and Gimel Martinez HAVE to make the list based on their rep coming out of high school.

Master Blaster as well.

I'll be the first to nominate Marvin Stone....He was the 4th or 5th ranked player out of high school, and he was flat out awful.
He was good in one game I can think of...;)

I say Rekalin Sims. How many posters here were convinced he was going to replace Chuck Hayes and lead UK to a Final Four?

I say Rekalin Sims. How many posters here were convinced he was going to replace Chuck Hayes and lead UK to a Final Four?

I'm still confused by that whole situation. I thought he looked great in the preseason, but he got buried on the bench really quick. He had potential and a great attitude. I'm still left scratching my head.