Most overrated men's bball player ever at UK

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RockPride:I realy think that Joe Crawford is not over rated. First off he averaged 14.0 points a game against one of the hardest schedules. The following is what he did against okay teams during the seasons:

UCLA-16 points and 5 assists( Lost in Finally Four the Seasons

Ole Miss- 23( saved us from losing as I recall)

South Carolina-23 ( played another key role in this game)

Georgia- 29( saved us from losing and played another key role in this game)

Tennessee-24( Very good team)

Alabama-17 points 8 Rebounds

I also think that under the new coach he will show you guys that he is one of the better players in the SEC next year. Tubby Offense was terrible and Joe will show everyone that he is not overrated.

Tell your friend that if thinks that Joe Crawford is overrated then 1. He isnt a good Wildcat fan because there have been worse player then Joe Crawford that i can think of 2. That next year he might be in the top 10 best players in the SEC.

HE IS NOT OVERRATED

From the Catspause website, he averages 14.1 ppg, 2nd on the team only to Randolph Morris. 4 boards per game and nearly 2.5 assists per game. Just doesn't seem to be overrated. He keeps his mouth shut and plays ball. I wish him a great senior year and hopes he can make it to the next level.

Crawford was real close to having a super year last year, once his decision making gets better(it took Bogans until his senior year)he will be a more consistent player and will get over that hump. Hopefully Coach G will be able to help get him to that level.

Crawford was real close to having a super year last year, once his decision making gets better(it took Bogans until his senior year)he will be a more consistent player and will get over that hump. Hopefully Coach G will be able to help get him to that level.

Great point on Bogans in comparing him to Crawford. Hopefully, he makes that jump as Bogans did.

I had forgotten Rhodes who did have a nice career and did play in the NBA but surely didn't meet the talent he was supposed to have coming in. Listening to the TBers, that must have been Pitino's fault for not developing it rather than he was overrated. :D

Some good names listed there.

To those that don't like the title of the thread, how about we say those players that didn't live up to the reputation they had when arriving at UK. That politically correct enough.:sssh: ;)

And for the shot, I put this thread on here to somehow protect Tubby in some form or fashion, it would be more logical if I put this thread on here with Tubby being the coach. And as had been pointed out to me time and time again, Tubby is no longer the coach, no need for you to keep bashing him.

Rhodes had tree good years under a coach that did not use him very well. I will never forget Coach P. for putting all of blame for the lost to North Carolina, in the tournament, on him. He was good enough to play three to four years in the NBA after a good year USC.

Richard "Master Blaster" Madison. He was big time out of Tennessee, recruited in basketball, baseball and football. Never did turn into that impact player that all of the experts said he was going to be.

I forgot about the Master Blaster, how about Frog Fowler.