Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

With Noah gone...

Featured Replies

The real funny thing about that picture is if I just saw those kids on the court for a pick-up game, I wouldn't want anything to do with the ones on the left. They look like they have zero game at all, but are going to the back-to-back champions. I guess looks can be decieving, but I won't have to hate either of the two on the left because I can just look at them and laugh instead.

  • Replies 44
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm going with Iceman in the white Team Florida jersey.

 

YEah I agree... He has a look about him just standing htere.!

Chances are he will be white. UK fans hate white players that don't come to Kentucky. In fact it is always white or caucasian players that draw the ire of fans,wonder why that is?

I'm going with Iceman in the white Team Florida jersey.

 

 

 

 

gotta go with him as well.. he just has that look about him

Calathes, because he'll be good enough for them to have a reason to hate.

Chances are he will be white. UK fans hate white players that don't come to Kentucky. In fact it is always white or caucasian players that draw the ire of fans,wonder why that is?

 

Noah was half white, at least.

Just hate Billy D....

Patrick Patterson

He won't be there long enough for us to dislike him. One and done.

Why do we have to hate some player that we haven't even seen play yet. No wonder the rest of BGP thinks all of us UK fans are idiots. We sure give them enough ammunition. I will admit that I was not real fond of Noah, but I did not hate him. I did not like his constant screaming and chest thumping, but I will guarantee you I would not have liked it if he had been playing for UK acting the way he did. A player getting excited is fun to watch, but constantly doing it as Noah did got on a lot of peoples nerves not only UK fans. I know a few fans of other schools who did not like him either. Lets dislike the player, for hate is such a strong word. :D

I'm going with Iceman in the white Team Florida jersey.

 

I was thinking the same thing!! :thumb:

  • Author
Why do we have to hate some player that we haven't even seen play yet.

 

Thats why its a poll. Florida has a history of obnoxious players (Walsh, Noah), so odds are they'll have another one.

 

Actually.. it may be hair related, in which case, Iceman wins agian. He has the longest hair. :D

I think it will be Patterson or Lucas.

That's RIGHT, Ice-man I am dangerous...

 

YOU!!! You are still dangerous....but you can be my wingman any time.

Alex Tyus should have a big career at Florida IMO...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.