Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

With Noah gone...

Featured Replies

Who's the next UF player that everyone loves to hate?

 

Here's the incoming class...

337332.jpg

323546.jpg

333207.jpg

42_tyusalex.jpg

  • Replies 44
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's on the bench!!! And he doesn't play!

Got to go with the headband guy. Thats for you Pat. :D

 

Any cornrows. He's trouble.

  • Author

I'm going with Iceman in the white Team Florida jersey.

I dislike the guy to the very left. I am against 6th graders skipping junior high and going on to college!!!!

Who's the next UF player that everyone loves to hate?

 

Here's the incoming class...

 

The guy with the spiked hair (3rd from left).

I'm going with Iceman in the white Team Florida jersey.

 

Me too :D

I dislike the guy to the very left. I am against 6th graders skipping junior high and going on to college!!!!

 

:laugh:

Thought he was looking pretty young also.

I'm going with Iceman in the white Team Florida jersey.

 

That's RIGHT, Ice-man I am dangerous...

I'm going with Iceman in the white Team Florida jersey.

That is Calathes (sp?), the kid that was going to follow BD if he came to Kentucky. The kid is good. I guarantee UK fans will hate this kid before he leaves.

If Patterson goes deep south, then go ahead and sign him up for most hated. If not I'm going to have to go with Calethes just because he teased us by saying he would follow Donovan, and he is that pure shooter we have been doing without for so long. None-the-less it will be fun to hate either one, although I do hope Patterson is wearing Kentucky Blue instead of Duke, Florida, or even West Virginia.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.