Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

With Noah gone...

Featured Replies

I think it will be Patterson or Lucas.

Maybe Patterson, not Lucas...

  • Replies 44
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still think it will be Billy D for saying "no way Jose" to UK. :flame:

I still think it will be Billy D for saying "no way Jose" to UK. :flame:

 

I still think it will be all of us saying "Thank God he said no way Jose."

I still think it will be all of us saying "Thank God he said no way Jose."

 

 

:laugh: Maybe you, but I think you would be the minority on this one.

:laugh: Maybe you, but I think you would be the minority on this one.

 

I'm pretty happy with the coach we got and I think I'm not the only one. Pretty soon, we'll own Florida again and their fans will once again realize that they need about 40 more SEC titles before they can talk to us :thumb:

I think you would be the minority on this one.

I can see his point though. Get Billy D and the expectations are higher than ever. And that's saying a LOT...

I can see his point though. Get Billy D and the expectations are higher than ever. And that's saying a LOT...

 

I think it was a perfect hire for UK - yes I'm agreeing with Dickie V!

When BGP was polled (who do you want the next coach to be(or something like that)) I believe Billy D was the top vote getter.

I think it was a perfect hire for UK - yes I'm agreeing with Dickie V!

Guys like Dickie V and Doyel were just stealing my work... :D

When BGP was polled (who do you want the next coach to be(or something like that)) I believe Billy D was the top vote getter.

 

Yeah, but I think now that everyone knows Billy G., they are very happy with the hire. I know I am. I was skeptical at first - but now I'm ecstatic!

Guys like Dickie V and Doyel were just stealing my work... :D

 

 

I'm pretty sure when the news broke I said Coach G. should be the next man for the job....I think I may have even predicted it before you, but I'm too lazy to look into it. :lol: :D

I'm pretty sure when the news broke I said Coach G. should be the next man for the job....I think I may have even predicted it before you, but I'm too lazy to look into it. :lol: :D

In that case I need to see it to believe it... :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.