Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mitch Barnhart

Featured Replies

How do you guys think he handled the whole coaching situation? Clearly it will be wait and see to see how Billy G and his teams perform, but just wanting thought on how you think Barnhart handled the whole process.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How do you guys think he handled the whole coaching situation? Clearly it will be wait and see to see how Billy G and his teams perform, but just wanting thought on how you think Barnhart handled the whole process.

 

I think he did fine. Wasnt really much else he could have done that he didnt I guess. Once his #1 said no he had the next guy signed sealed and delivered before we could blink an eye.

His job will depend on how Billy G does. If Billy fails to bring the type of success that UK fans expect, people will point out that Mitch wift on the first 2 choices.

If you are satisfied with the hire then how can you blame Barnhart in 3 or 4 or 5 years if BG doens't produce? Either you are happy with the way this played out or not. You can't hold MB responsible for coaching or recruiting mistakes.

 

I for one am very happy with the way things turned out. I think BG was a very good choice.

As well as could be expected. I don't think he can be blamed for Donovan not coming, and Billy G was my second choice.

He did a good job. I think this hire will go down in UK history...I look for Billy G to do really good things.

Are you referring to Mitch B?

 

If you're talking to me, I believe that's his name... Mitch Barnhart, right? ;)

Barnhart handled the situation like a professional. He never pressured Donovan while his team was trying to repeat and he kept everything in house. I think he hired a very good coach and the one thing I really liked was that Gillespie wanted to be the next coach at UK. There are many duties to the job of an AD and MB has done a nice job keeping things balanced.

He said he was going after the best possible person, and I believe he found him. His record of waking up programs does it for me.

He said he was going after the best possible person, and I believe he found him. His record of waking up programs does it for me.

 

So, we're not doomed after all? :D

Does anyone know the company that is making the new "UK/Billy Gillispie" t-shirts that was shown on LEX 18?

I think Barnhart did a fine job.

As well as could be expected. I don't think he can be blamed for Donovan not coming, and Billy G was my second choice.

 

I agree 110%.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.