Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pelphrey to interview at Arkansas

Featured Replies

IMO a very good save for the Hogs.

Yes, my sources stink.

 

 

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You're still one of the best LABS.

I believe I called him as a potential in the Dana Altman thread.....Would be a great move for him....

 

Anyone think Travis Ford would be a candidate for the TAMU job if Billy G. comes to UK?

On ESPN tonight they threw the name Pat Summitt out there for the Arkansas job...:lol:

I believe I called him as a potential in the Dana Altman thread.....Would be a great move for him....

 

Anyone think Travis Ford would be a candidate for the TAMU job if Billy G. comes to UK?

 

That would be a huge step up for Pelphrey; if he gets it, best of luck. Wasn't he a finalist last year for the Ole Miss job?

 

Ford's name might pop up around A&M, but that's becoming a really attractive job. He might not be "seasoned" enough.

Good LUCk John, I hope he gets it...

On ESPN tonight they threw the name Pat Summitt out there for the Arkansas job...:lol:

I would like to see what she could do as a Men's coach.

I hope he gets it as well. IMHO, he will have an uphill battle at Arkansas based on what I have heard were the reasons Altman did his 180 on them. A few players no longer on the team that he wasn't aware of before he accepted. But will Arkansas be happy with a former UK player who in 5+ years, if the UK job is open would jump at the chance to coach at Rupp on a regular basis? Just a thought......

I hope he gets it. Great guy and great family! I'd love to see him leading the Cats one day down the road. Kind of funny to think Ark after the great rivalry we once had.

You know. I hope that he gets it too. I typically do not pull for any particular coach getting a job, but I like a guy who got his start as a player in the SEC and then coaches in the conf. I think that he will make the conference stronger, that is where his love is.

On ESPN tonight they threw the name Pat Summitt out there for the Arkansas job...:lol:

 

 

Love it......:laugh:

This would be a great step up for Pelphrey! I think he would do a great job! Pelphrey deserves an opportunity like this.

Good luck John I pray you get it and lead your team into Rupp next year. Get beat of course.

Good luck to Pelphrey at Arkansas. I would love to see him get the job. I think is capable and very well deserving of the Arkansas job.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.