Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is John Pelphrey An Option?

Featured Replies

Just curious what others think. I originally was against the idea because of his limited experience, but I'm starting to maybe reconsider. Anybody want to comment?

  • Replies 44
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least Pelphrey would really care about Kentucky, but I'm just not sure he has enough experience.

At least Pelphrey would really care about Kentucky, but I'm just not sure he has enough experience.

:thumb:

I am going to make a bold prediction that Pelphrey will be our next head coach.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After the 1 we hire in a few days!!

Heck I love UK but I definitely wouldn't be a good choice to hire as a coach.

 

I would say maybe in the distant future but not now.

Phelphrey has been coaching basketball since the 1993-94 season, he's got quite a bit of experience if you ask me.

I would love for Pelphrey to be the next coach from a personal standpoint. You can PM me about that. Please do. Unfortunately, he's not ready.

I believe the question is how could he recruit on a national level?

He would not be a good fit for Kentucky. No doubt he loves UK and as a player had a memorable career but I just don't think he has enough big time experience as a coach to be the next UK basketball coach.

I am to the point to where I hope nobody takes it and Bill Keightley does it for the next ten years!!!!

 

I am a UK fan but this is ridiculus.

 

I think it was the lead story in the Hong Kong times that

 

"BILLY IS NOT COMING TO KENTUCKY"!!!!!!!

Pelphrey is my top choice. People were saying the same stuff about Donovan 10 years ago. Give the job to John P.

Florida took a chance, went out and hired a young coach named Billy Donovan and it has all worked out well for them. It's not likely, but I could see it happening.....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.