UK's plan B

Xtiger69

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not many of these guys are going to admit to anything right now. They are not lobbying for the job. They are fielding offers and trying to position themselves for the highest payday.

I agree .

Plus if they are not asked it looks like they love their present situation even more. Which probably means extension and bonus.

I have just been told by a source(PM me if you want it but I will not post it) that Rick Barnes is at the top of the list if the deal with Billy D. does not go down.

Looks like Pat Forde heard the same thing I did.

My wife teaches at UK an she just told me that Lee Todd and Mitch have told her it doesn't matter who the coach at UK is because they will still sell out games and merchandise. And the call in shows and internet sites will complain no matter who is coaching........

But on a more serious note:

Rick barnes- can recruit but hasn't won anything.

Billy G- has turned around Texas A&M in a 2 dog cnference.

There isn't anyone else that has the record of Billy D. So plan B is a failure.

My wife teaches at UK an she just told me that Lee Todd and Mitch have told her it doesn't matter who the coach at UK is because they will still sell out games and merchandise. And the call in shows and internet sites will complain no matter who is coaching........

But on a more serious note:

Rick barnes- can recruit but has won anything.

Billy G- has turned around Texas A&M in a 2 dog cnference.

There isn't anyone else that has the record of Billy D. So plan B is a failure.

:thumb: :thumb: Like I said be careful what you wish for.

I have just been told by a source(PM me if you want it but I will not post it) that Rick Barnes is at the top of the list if the deal with Billy D. does not go down.
Your sources are batting .000 so far.

Why is this one any different?

It may be correct, but honestly, couldn't anyone predict the same thing? There's no doubt there's a short list of candidates, pick any of them and it would be a good choice.

Your sources are batting .000 so far.

Why is this one any different?

It may be correct, but honestly, couldn't anyone predict the same thing? There's no doubt there's a short list of candidates, pick any of them and it would be a good choice.

Excuse me but that would be 1.000 so far unless they have named a coach and we did not hear about it. My source is a great one inside UK.(If you want to know more PM me or shut up) Barnes was at the top of the list when I posted it. I reported it that's all. Things may change after interviews etc. but that's what I was told. I also predicted Billy D. would give it a long hard look and I believe that was dead on that one as well.

Calipari would be my first second choice. After that I really don't care.

I would love Calipari, if for no other reason than I'm still waiting for John Cheney to "kick his ffffffannnnyyy" when he sees him out. That would bring the Cats back into the spotlight again!!