Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK's plan B

Featured Replies

For the Fans sake there cant be a plan B... noone would want the 2nd coach... as of now we want Billy D.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not many of these guys are going to admit to anything right now. They are not lobbying for the job. They are fielding offers and trying to position themselves for the highest payday.

I agree .

Plus if they are not asked it looks like they love their present situation even more. Which probably means extension and bonus.

  • Author
I have just been told by a source(PM me if you want it but I will not post it) that Rick Barnes is at the top of the list if the deal with Billy D. does not go down.

Looks like Pat Forde heard the same thing I did.

Looks like Pat Forde heard the same thing I did.

Sweet..great recruits...poor game coaching.

My wife teaches at UK an she just told me that Lee Todd and Mitch have told her it doesn't matter who the coach at UK is because they will still sell out games and merchandise. And the call in shows and internet sites will complain no matter who is coaching........

 

But on a more serious note:

 

Rick barnes- can recruit but hasn't won anything.

 

Billy G- has turned around Texas A&M in a 2 dog cnference.

 

There isn't anyone else that has the record of Billy D. So plan B is a failure.

My wife teaches at UK an she just told me that Lee Todd and Mitch have told her it doesn't matter who the coach at UK is because they will still sell out games and merchandise. And the call in shows and internet sites will complain no matter who is coaching........

 

But on a more serious note:

 

Rick barnes- can recruit but has won anything.

 

Billy G- has turned around Texas A&M in a 2 dog cnference.

 

There isn't anyone else that has the record of Billy D. So plan B is a failure.

:thumb: :thumb: Like I said be careful what you wish for.

  • Author
Sweet..great recruits...poor game coaching.

Didn't say I liked the idea just that's what I heard. My choice would be Gillespie.

I have just been told by a source(PM me if you want it but I will not post it) that Rick Barnes is at the top of the list if the deal with Billy D. does not go down.
Your sources are batting .000 so far.

 

Why is this one any different?

 

It may be correct, but honestly, couldn't anyone predict the same thing? There's no doubt there's a short list of candidates, pick any of them and it would be a good choice.

Sweet..great recruits...poor game coaching.
Sounds like someone else (from North of KY) that is rumored to be in the running.

Calipari would be my first second choice. After that I really don't care.

Sweet..great recruits...poor game coaching.

 

Which would still be an improvement...

  • Author
Your sources are batting .000 so far.

 

Why is this one any different?

 

It may be correct, but honestly, couldn't anyone predict the same thing? There's no doubt there's a short list of candidates, pick any of them and it would be a good choice.

Excuse me but that would be 1.000 so far unless they have named a coach and we did not hear about it. My source is a great one inside UK.(If you want to know more PM me or shut up) Barnes was at the top of the list when I posted it. I reported it that's all. Things may change after interviews etc. but that's what I was told. I also predicted Billy D. would give it a long hard look and I believe that was dead on that one as well.

Plan B might be Mike Montgomery.

Calipari would be my first second choice. After that I really don't care.

I would love Calipari, if for no other reason than I'm still waiting for John Cheney to "kick his ffffffannnnyyy" when he sees him out. That would bring the Cats back into the spotlight again!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.