Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK's plan B

Featured Replies

I have just been told by a source(PM me if you want it but I will not post it) that Rick Barnes is at the top of the list if the deal with Billy D. does not go down.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gillespie should be plan A2.

I have just been told by a source(PM me if you want it but I will not post it) that Rick Barnes is at the top of the list if the deal with Billy D. does not go down.

 

 

Barnes said he wasn't interested in the UK job thouhg.:confused:

  • Author
Barnes said he wasn't interested in the UK job thouhg.:confused:

I am just reporting from a great source what I just learned by phone call.

Not many of these guys are going to admit to anything right now. They are not lobbying for the job. They are fielding offers and trying to position themselves for the highest payday.

^^^^ I wish I could do the same...

I am just reporting from a great source what I just learned by phone call.

 

Is this the same source that said Billy D had a UK clause in his contract?

If Billy D is the #1 target and most seem to think he is, plan b should be Calipari and then Wright and if both of them turn it down, beg Pitino to reconsider....

If Billy D is the #1 target and most seem to think he is, plan b should be Calipari and then Wright and if both of them turn it down, beg Pitino to reconsider....

I hope Barnhart isn't thinking like this.

Is this the same source that said Billy D had a UK clause in his contract?

:sssh:

 

 

Ouch

 

 

:fire:

I hope Barnhart isn't thinking like this.

 

I know you aren't a Calipari fan, but, imo, he's the next best out there with Wright close behind....Izzo would be okay too, but, as others have pointed out, his style would not set well with the UK faithful...I'm not a Gillespie fan and don't think 1 good year defines someone and imo still has some things to prove before I'd want him, ala, Ford and Pelphrey..

  • Author
Is this the same source that said Billy D had a UK clause in his contract?

No, PM me if you want it!

No, PM me if you want it!

 

Ok...

Has Gillespie been contacted by UK?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.