UK's plan B

Xtiger69

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you make false claims expect to be called on it...

He kwnows what I am talking, I said Billy D. would look long and hard at the UK job and he claims I sat around and made stuff up! Sure look like BD is giving it some thought now doesn't it.

He kwnows what I am talking, I said Billy D. would look long and hard at the UK job and he claims I sat around and made stuff up! Sure look like BD is giving it some thought now doesn't it.
If I said it, prove it, find where I said that? I did not. you once again, have gotten caught up in something that you have posted that is not true. I guess eventually the mods will realize this and action will be taken but until then we'll continue to read your posts knowing that 90% of your stuff is just made up.

Actually this is what was said.

I don't know if he will take it but he will think about it long and hard, besides he has not resigned a contract with Fla. and has a clause in his contract that he could leave for UK. Also he is not happy being second fiddle to football and was disappointed with the gator fan support inthis post season and has said so in public. Bball is king at UK and he knows that.

You really just sit there and make stuff up don't you?

And clearly I was referring to the UK clause part since I started a thread regarding it immediately afterwards.

Now, can you please show me where I said:

A lot better than your statement that Billy D. would never even consider the UK job much less take it!

If the Bashers didnt like Tubby there not going to like Izzo.;)

Most people I know liked Tubby up until the last couple of years. It just seemed as though he and the team had lost their focus or edge and many felt as though the slide was going to get worse before it got better.

Izzo has been pretty consistent over the years and Michigan St. is going to be really good in the next couple of years. How many trips to the final four and the final eight has Mich St. made in the last 10 years?

Most people I know liked Tubby up until the last couple of years. It just seemed as though he and the team had lost their focus or edge and many felt as though the slide was going to get worse before it got better.

Izzo has been pretty consistent over the years and Michigan St. is going to be really good in the next couple of years. How many trips to the final four and the final eight has Mich St. made in the last 10 years?

Now you know that those trips to the elite 8 hold no importance with the UK fans that didn't like Tubby.

You say most people liked Tubby until the last couple of years, and then you say Izzo has been consistent lately? Yeah Izzo has been consistent in doing just about the same as Tubby lately, except he has a few first round losses unlike Tubby....