Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Randolph Morris...

Featured Replies

Well, it's a weird time. Do any of you think that Morris will be in the NBA in the next couple of weeks?

 

I kind of do.

  • Replies 71
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, it's a weird time. Do any of you think that Morris will be in the NBA in the next couple of weeks?

 

I kind of do.

 

 

I'm not a very big NBA fan. I do watch the champion series when it rolls around though. What teams could use a player like Morris right now?

He would be a pretty good pickup for a team needing a big man down the stretch. Maybe someone fighting for a playoff spot. Could be interesting.

  • Author

The Lakers could sure use someone with some inside presence.

Atlanta might be a nice fit. They're fighting for a playoff spot and it's Morris' hometown.

How does that work? NBA teams can pick up college players right now?

How does that work? NBA teams can pick up college players right now?

 

 

 

Ones that have already gone thru the draft.

  • Author
How does that work? NBA teams can pick up college players right now?

If a player enters the draft, and doesn't get picked he is then a free agent. Being that RM came back with the FAX to OTS, he can be signed anyday, and be gone is a heartbeat.

If a player enters the draft, and doesn't get picked he is then a free agent. Being that RM came back with the FAX to OTS, he can be signed anyday, and be gone is a heartbeat.

 

 

Has the NCAA since changed that little loophole that Morris used?

  • Author

^ I don't think so.

IMO, Morris has attended his last college class and played in his last college game. I hope this isn't the case, because we will be very weak in the post next year......Carter, Stevenson, Courey :confused:

^ I don't think so.

 

 

 

So why don't more people do it?

Given the opportunity, I think Randolph is gone.

So why don't more people do it?

Not many make it that far without an agent. It's likely that Morris didn't either... ;) :lol:

I'm not a very big NBA fan. I do watch the champion series when it rolls around though. What teams could use a player like Morris right now?

 

Any team that has 11 players and need another one to fill out their bench quota.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.