Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Randolph Morris...

Featured Replies

If a player enters the draft, and doesn't get picked he is then a free agent. Being that RM came back with the FAX to OTS, he can be signed anyday, and be gone is a heartbeat.

 

Thanks. :thumb:

  • Replies 71
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morris played good in the last few games, but he would be a non-factor in the NBA at this point. Randolph, if you have any sense at all - you'll be back at UK next season.

Given the opportunity, I think Randolph is gone.

Me,too...and we should have taken EVERY opportunity to develop Stevenson..and didn't...we needed him today!! And will need him more next year (a term I am tired of using!!!)

Well, it's a weird time. Do any of you think that Morris will be in the NBA in the next couple of weeks?

 

I kind of do.

I think it is possible. I don't see a team that going to make the playoffs taking him. The whole chemistry of the team thing. But I could say a lower level team signing him and using the end of the season to evaluate and develope his game.

I think it is possible. I don't see a team that going to make the playoffs taking him. The whole chemistry of the team thing. But I could say a lower level team signing him and using the end of the season to evaluate and develope his game.

It would be no different than what goes on now if a roster spot comes open...

It would be no different than what goes on now if a roster spot comes open...

They have a free pass with Morris. Sign him for the remainder of the season and see how it pans out.

They have a free pass with Morris. Sign him for the remainder of the season and see how it pans out.

Same option with any free agent on the market at this point. Although I think it's going to take multiple years and guaranteed money to lure him away now...

Morris won't leave for a "tryout". It would be extremely hard for a player to go from college one week to the NBA the next and try to learn the offense, and adapt to the style of the game.

 

I doubt he leaves until after the NBA season, and as someone mentioned earlier it will be for a multi-year couple million deal.

I dont think he will, he wont make the same mitake as he did early in his career.

Same option with any free agent on the market at this point. Although I think it's going to take multiple years and guaranteed money to lure him away now...

I agree. As I said earlier. It is possible but not likely.

Right now I'm not sure what to think... He needs to sit down and figure out what he really wants... I liked the way that none of the team quit today though... It told a story IMO.

The Lakers could sure use someone with some inside presence.

 

 

Why would they want Morris?

 

 

 

:D

Morris will be in the NBA in the next 6 months if not sooner. UK fans thought it was rough this year, just wait till next.

 

P.S. several of you Morris bashers his freshman year owe him an apology.

P.S. several of you Morris bashers his freshman year owe him an apology.

 

I owe him nothing... When he comes to play, he's solid. Problem is chewing his gum is as interesting to him as playing hard and doing good for his team.

 

Do I want him back at UK next season? Sure... His presence draws attention. Do I think that he needs another year in college? Definitely. Do I think he needs to develop a work ethic? Absolutely.

I owe him nothing... When he comes to play, he's solid. Problem is chewing his gum is as interesting to him as playing hard and doing good for his team.

 

Do I want him back at UK next season? Sure... His presence draws attention. Do I think that he needs another year in college? Definitely. Do I think he needs to develop a work ethic? Absolutely.

 

He was asked to do as a freshman what no other center in recent history had to do.. dominate in the SEC as a frosh. You guys bashed him all day. He is the sole reason we contended the last 2 years. Take Morris out of today's ball game against KU we lose by 20-30 points.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.