Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK 67 Villanova 58

Featured Replies

  • Replies 148
  • Views 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knew the Wildcats were going to win. :D

  • Author

UK will play Kansas at 5:05 on Sunday.

All the UK haters go ahead and mark an X thru this game on your bracket while i gladly highlight it on mine.

On that walk call on Morris late in the game....

 

When did the Meadowlark Lemon fake shot become illegal?

I had UK winning also. Reynolds is really good, Sumpter is not bad.. but they couldn't beat UK.

Nice game. Very fun to watch. That couldn't do much with Reynolds but they did manage to pretty much hold everyone else in check. Great win.

I noticed D. Perry didn't put his warmup back on . I guess he was ready in case Tubby yelled "starting 5 back in the game."

UK the lone 8 seed to move on.

 

No UK hater here, but I will be putting an X over 'Nova in my bracket. Happy to do so as I said in the update thread.

Nice game. Very fun to watch. That couldn't do much with Reynolds but they did manage to pretty much hold everyone else in check. Great win.

 

 

You mean they couldn't do much with Reynolds in the first half. He did nothing in the 2nd half.

Big win for Tubby and the Cats...

 

They will have to play their best game of the season and have some luck on their side to beat KU on Sunday...you never know this time of year though.

 

GO BIG BLUE!!!

In a game where Dwight Perry starts!

 

WOOO GO CATS! Let's go Upset KANSAS!

You mean they couldn't do much with Reynolds in the first half. He did nothing in the 2nd half.

Meeks shut that down!;)

On that walk call on Morris late in the game....

 

When did the Meadowlark Lemon fake shot become illegal?

 

I noticed D. Perry didn't put his warmup back on . I guess he was ready in case Tubby yelled "starting 5 back in the game."

 

He's rolling folks. Somebody stop him before he hurts himself. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.